We have to Help

The guardians were all on edge. It's been months since Jack escaped and they had no idea what to expect. You see this is Jack they're dealing with, he's unpredictable, completely insane, crazy even, he could be planning anything. Due to circumstances however,  all they could do was go about their lives without knowing what's to come, or how they're going to handle what happens.

Aside from all of the uncertainty, Bunny knew exactly what he wanted to do, what he was going to do. Even before Jack changed Bunny saw him as nothing but a problem, but now he's seen as a monster and threat to his friends and the children he cares so much for. He will kill Jack if given the chance. No matter what the Guardians or Manny thought about it. He had his mind made since the day Jack did that awful thing to Tooth, he could never forgive Jack for hurting someone he cares so much for.

~~

It took a while, but Tooth was finally able to recover. All thanks to the amount of belief she received from the children across the globe, and her fellow Guardians hard work. However, she has been thinking about Jack non stop, not even her work has successfully distracted her.

'Could Jack have actually forgotten about his past?'

The thought bothered Tooth. She confronted the Guardians and spoke to them about how him knowing who he was and why he was chosen to become a spirit could change him, and make him understand.  But no matter what she said she couldn't get them to listen. They were all clouded by anger from what he had done to her and the children that they didn't think it would matter.

"The boy is too far gone Tooth, nothing we say or do will change him back from the twisted being he's become. The Jack we once knew is long gone." North said shaking Tooths shoulders. Tears formed in her sad purple eyes.

"The Jack we once knew..." She slowly copied North's words. "Did we ever really know him?" A look of guilt came across the old mans face. "He suffered alone because we never gave him the time of day. We knew who we used to be and why we are who we are, we all became friends and had each other." Tooth lost control and began sobbing

"Jack didn't! He suddenly woke up in a world he had never seen before, surrounded by nothing but people who couldn't see him! What did we do when we saw him? We maybe said hi and then went on with our jobs. He was alone and confused, and we never did a thing!"

North looked tooth in the eyes. Letting a few of his own tears fall as well before speaking. "I know Tooth, and I fully regret that fact. I wished I had helped him, if only I had known. But perhaps if I would have taken the time to have a conversation with him I probably would have. That aside, we have to deal with what's happening now. Jack traumatized those children, they will never be the same, and he nearly killed you! His mind is lost. The boy we failed to help is gone."

Tooth backed away. "So even now, you refuse to try and help him."

North sighed "Now tooth, think about this rationally-"

"No!" she interrupted "If none of you will listen to me and help Jack then I will do it myself!"

While North stood there dumbfounded by the harshness of Tooth's voice, the fairy bolted out the window and headed straight for Tooth palace. She knew how to find Jack, she kept the information hidden away from the guardians for this reason. She tried time and time again to get them to understand. Seeing as how she's still unsuccessful and that she wont be able to change their minds, she is taking things into her own hands.

~~

Small fairies crowded around Tooth upon seeing her arrival, however, she ignored them all and darted straight to the place where they kept all the teeth.

After a few minutes of searching she finally found them. Carefully she lifted the golden box from it's spot cradling it in her arms.

"I'll help you Jack. I promise." With those words, she placed her hand over the picture of his face and opened her eyes to only see what he currently saw. Coordinates popped into her head letting her know exactly where he was.

"So close to the pole, and none of us even knew."

Without hesitation she jumped back into the air, passing by the confused fairies and towards Jack.

~~

The snow was deep but she managed to get through, using her abilities she made her way closer to the boy, going deeper and deeper into the cold ground.

She stopped when she broke her way through some ice and appeared in a large dimly lit room.

Large spikes of glowing ice came from each wall, so the fairy maneuvered through them slowly and carefully till she heard faint breathing.

She quickly jumped forward and hid.

She heard quiet whispering, her curiosity got the better of her, carefully she peeked her head around the corner.

"Oh my God..." she whispered covering her mouth in shock at the sight before her.