Truth Hurts

Jacks POV

The voice in my head grew stronger and louder with each passing second. I desperately tried to ignore them, but no matter my efforts it wouldn't leave me alone.

All I want is for it to stop

Murderer, monster

My eyes squeezed shut, these endless taunting's, I don't want to here it anymore! I can't take it!

"Shut up!"

inhuman sadist, killer

"Just stop it!" Falling to my knees I gripped my head, pain circulated through my veins like a spreading poison.
My body, it was on fire, my mind slowly melting.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Weak! pathetic! Your lower than maggots!

Wothout relizing it I began to wimper. "P-please" my voice cracking as I begged, "please, no more."

This seemed to only encourage it to continue It's tormenting.

You don't deserve to be spared. You're evil and cruel, you've done nothing but screw up and cause others pain. You're a monster.

The voice was no longer a whisper, it was loud. My ears felt as if they would explode.

So why'd you do it Jackie? You hurt that kid, you killed that boy! How could you?

Tears poured out of my eyes "I- I didn't mean to. It was an accident!"

Then why do you continue to hurt children, to make them suffer?

...because it's fun that's why...right?

How can I not be sure!? What's wrong with me?

"B - because it's fun..."

No Jack, your wrong. Your lying to yourself.

"Leave me alone!"

I threw myself against the wall

"You don't understand anything!"

Actually Jackie, I understand you more than you do yourself.

"What the hell is that suppose to mean?"

You hurt kids and make up excuses as to why you do it. Your making up ways to justify your actions, to help get rid of the guilt. The guilt of killing that boy.

"No! Your wrong, I'm evil that's all there is to it! Because of that I don't regret anything! I don't feel pain when I hurt people!"

Sorry Jack, but your wrong. In fact... your feeling pain and regret, right now.
Hahahaha!

"No!"

My long nails tore at my ears trying to block out the voice, digging deeper and deeper into my skin, covering the ice in blood. My body threw its self agasint the wall repeatedly as I pulled at my hair, clothes, and hit anything to let out all of the anger and frustration.

Do you see now. The feeling of guilt. It hurts doesn't it, Jackie?

"Shut the hell up! Get out of my head you bastard!"

This voice I can't take this torment anymore, it's driving me mad.

The desperate feeling overpowered my judgement, all I knew was that I needed to make it end. All I wanted was peace.

My feet took small steps toward the wall till I was right up against it, staring into my own eyes. Slowly my hands placed themselves against my head, and in one quick motion I slammed down into the ice.
Immediately I was met with a loud ringing, but the laughter from that thing was muffled.
It's working!
The excitement caused me to quicken my pace and continue to slam my head into the ice faster and harder.

That was until ringing was all that I heard, no more voice.

Stepping back I began to laugh. I laughed about everything, how I felt, what I had done, and what I was doing. I laughed till I cried, the truth in that 'things' words stung more than any pain it caused me or I caused to myself.

My cries died to a whimper, I pulled myself into a ball in the rooms corner.

"This-this isn't what I wanted" sobs escaped my throat.

"This isn't what I wanted damn it!"

My body ran colder than ever before.

"...I'm such an idiot"

...

Tooth brought herself to the young unconscious boys side, gently caressing his scarred and bleeding face with her shaking hand, tears from her delicate face fell with soft patters mixing with his.

The pain in her chest matched that of a mother loosing a child. The shock left her with an opened mouth, unable to make a sound. Her arms wrapped around the boy's body bringing him close to a her, her sobs echoing through the now quiet room.
"F-forgive me..."
She begged, pleaded, wishing only to be able to take it all back, to be his friend, to never let him suffer loneliness.
But it's too late, she knows this, and it burns within her. The guilt eating her alive.

Gently she took the teeth and placed them in jacks hand.
'Seeing his happy memories, they have to help.' She silently hoped.

Jacks eyes snapped open, the dull red gazing into her purple ones.

"T-tooth."
Jack whispered, fear spreading across his face.
"Run."

The fairy shocked held his hand and gave him a look of confusion.
"Jack it's alright. What do you mea-"
He squeezed her hand
"Please...run away!"