Jackson Frost

Man In Moon lifted himself from his seat and away from his looking glass. He had never before gone down to earth, not for thousands of years. However, with things going as they were, he knew leaving things to play out would lead the world into chaos. So his mind was made, and thus the seemingly emotionless man lifted his hand and vanished in a glimmer of pure white light.

--

Tooth held tightly onto Jack. She could see him fading away. He had asked her to run, but how could she? The thought of abandoning him again hurt her.

"I- ry" Jack barely mumbled what he could of an apology as his body went limp. He appeared so tired, almost as a corpse that had already begun to decay.

Before Tooth could manage to speak once more, Jacks hands threw themselves up and around her neck. She gasped in shock, yet felt no pain.

The body seemed to be at a cross roads, his hands would tighten and loosen as if he was having a battle within himself. In Tooths confusion she took note of his eyes, his crazed eyes, one red, one blue, one crying the other amused. He wasn't alone in his body.

She pushed him away with the force of her wings. She understood. All of her years of working with children of different background and lives. Jack had developed another personality, and they were both fighting for control.

She reached for Jack preparing to bind him and get him help, but before she could a blinding light swept her away.

--

The guardians were all together outside of the crevice Jack had created for himself. The second she saw them she didn't hesitate to explain what she discovered.

"Multiple personalities! That's what's going on! Our Jack and a Jack filled with hatred! He is still in there! He warned me! He tried to save me from himself! He is still suffering! He needs us, and he is sorry and wants to make amends I know it! We have to hel-"

Bunny wrapped his arms around Tooth. "We know mate, Manny told us. You were right all along, but we ignored you. I'm so sorry."

Tooth smiled at him. "It's okay, we are all going to help him together now, right?" Bunny looked at Manny who shook his head. Bunny knew they couldn't tell her the truth, she wouldn't be able to do it.

Honestly Bunny felt disgusted with himself. He did have a soft spot for Jack at one time. He let his anger get the better of him these past months, however, he knew what was going to happen had to be done, and he would take the responsibility and guilt that came with it till the end of time.

"Yes Tooth, Bunny forced a smile, We are going to save Jack." She looked hopeful, tears welling up in her eyes. Bunny felt his heart drop. This was going to hurt them all, and none of them, especially Tooth, are prepared for it.

Manny faced away from the others and raised his hand. In a tangle of light Jack was brought forth out from the ground.

He was still struggling and fighting. His hands placed firmly against his ears, screaming in pain. The boy lifted his head seeing the guardians in front of him.

His breathing was rough and heavy "G-Guardians, to what do I owe the pleasure-gahhh! Run away dammit why are you just standing-don't look at me like you feel bad! You fuckers don't care about me! You can all rot in hell-Ahh! stop stop go back-alone alone alone dark that's all I need by myself, like always, by myself by myself with the moon, the moon and kids kids kids children all of them... kids screaming...kids...kids see me...kids see me.. happy...angry...hurts...kids...kids playing....kids flying...screaming screaming screaming....scarred..."

Jacks knees buckled "I KILLED HIM!" The pain in his voice brought North to tears. All the guardians starred at Jack with sadness in their eyes. He was suffering, and they led him to this.