He talks to you?

Jack POV

Oh how I'm loving this.

So many screams

So many hopeless plees

It's all just so...

Beautiful.

My eyes danced around taking in all of the children's frightened faces. Each of them desperately huddled together trying to stay warm. Its so pathetic I cant help but smile.

Currently I'm holding these brats in a small room right underneath the ground. The walls, floor, and ceiling made of ice.
I decided this would be the best place to put my toys away while I wasn't playing with them.
Oh but don't worry, I'm not going to let them die. What good would they be to me then if they're broken.

My reflection in the ice caught me eye. It seemed my new personality had begun to somehow change my appearance.

My eyes have darkened to a crimson red, and my hair has begun to slightly blacken at the roots.

Hmm this appearance seems so much more, creepy. I like it.

Once I make the children see me, I'll look much more intimidating. In fact, why not take it further. I took my staff and began to change its form. Making it skinnier, longer, heavier, and forming a long blade of ice at the end.

The perfect scythe.
[it can look however you want]

Looking again, my blue hoodie and brown pants didn't match at all. In fact it made me look rather stupid, we can't have that.

Leaving the children I went to a near town looking through any clothing I could get my hands on. I put on some dark pants, and simply changed from a blue hoodie to a white shirt with a black jacket thrown over it.

This will do.

Once I went back to check on my toys, something had changed. They were no longer crying out. They were standing, hands in tight fists. One boy seemed to be in front of them, a determined look on his face.

What's this? Looks like we have a brave one.

"Who ever you are! Where ever you are! Come out! We're done messing around! Let us go!"

Isn't this interesting.

"HAHAHAHA! Aww your so cute."
I began to taunt the boy.

"Shut up! What do you want us for? We didn't do anything to you!"

"What do I want you for? Haha. I'm just a lonely person who needed help passing the time. So I decided to collect some children to play with."

"Play with? So were just toys to you?"

"Well aren't you a smart one."

"You're sick." The boys voice seemed to have slight venom in it, I was a little taken back.

"Your sick, disgusting, horrible, cruel, mean, evil, and things like you don't deserve happiness! You monster!"

Anger swelled inside of me.
How dare he insult me!

"So you think I'm a monster, you think I'm disgusting, and evil."

My face became only inches from the boys.

"We'll. I guess your right." My eyes narrowed. "However, you yourself are not perfect. Every single one of you are guilty of hurting me, and you will pay for it."

A crack echoed around, and the boy fell through the floor. His scream seemed to calm me down and make me feel better.

I heard him hit the bottom of a room I placed underneath the one I'm currently in.