Still Weak

News cast
Breaking news! The search for the lost children has been stopped as of a few minutes ago when we received multiple calls from witnesses stating that they saw a large group of small children just outside burgess, who seemed to all fit the missing children descriptions. They were found screaming for help at the edge of the forest, their story of what happened has officers stumped and their family's confused. You will now be taken live in the scene with Shela Murry. Shela

"Thank you John. As you heard, the children are now safe and all accounted for. They however have their parents worried because of what they've been talking about since the moment they arrived, take a look for yourself."

The camera zoomed in on a child crying in their mothers arms.

"It was Jack Frost mommy! He took us! He scared us, h-he said if you didn't believe in him he was gonna get rid of you! You gotta think he's real mommy He'll h-hurt you!"

Other children were screaming the same thing. Everyone begging as many as they could to believe in Jack Frost.

The reporter turned back to the camera.

"Police aren't quite sure what to make of this. However, their theory is the kidnapper called himself Jack Frost. The only information we have on who it could be, is based off of the children's description of his appearance, but I'm afraid it's nothing more than what you could expect to come from a child's imagination.

They said he is very tall, skinny, black hair, red eyes, long sharp nails, sharp teeth, and appears to be a teenager.

Police are uncertain on what to believe but for now they are questioning every child and trying to figure out who is behind their kidnapping. We can only hope this criminal is caught and punished for their crimes.

Jacks POV

I backed away from the window once the news report was over.

Perfect.

The kids all showing up in burgess will bring the guardians to me, and while the children try and make everyone they can believe, in fear of what will happen to those who don't, I will be dealing with the guardians.

Erasing them
Making them invisible.

I hugged myself.

Oh how I loved the feeling when all those kids saw me. My body seemed to become so much stronger, I didn't realize how weak I was. No wonder the guardians find it so important to have believers. It's like a drug.

An addiction

All I had to do was break them. The moment they saw me I put them through Hell, terrified them, scarred them, they were so frightened by the time I was done tormenting them that most had wet themselves. Even the brave boy, what was his name? Jimmy, Johnny, Jamie... ah it doesn't matter. He was crying by the end as well.

I hope the guardians go through pain loosing it all. The beautiful feeling they've grown so used to, just vanishing.

Running through the forest into a clearing I jumped up and down in happiness.

They will be here soon! I'll take everything away from them!

This is so exciting!

Laying down in the snow I patiently waited.

---

They were close. I could feel it.

As if on cue I heard the jingling bells of a sleigh.

A sick grin formed across my face. "Finally."

Standing I watched as they landed with all five of them on bored.