Rambling

After lunch had ended, Camila and her new friends parted their ways, but not before exchanging numbers. Walking to her locker to retrieve her books, Camila is stopped by a hand on her arm. Acting on reflexes, Camila elbows her intruder in the stomach. Turning around to apologize profusely, Camila loses her breath as she catches sight of who she just elbowed in the gut.

Wow Camila! What a great way to thank your savior.

Turning beat red Camila starts apologizing to Lauren, "Oh my god! Are you okay? I didn't mean to elbow you, you just caught me off guard! I thought you were some creep. Wait! No your not a creep I just thought you were one.

Oh god! Camila, shut up!

Okay let me try this again your not a creep, I'm a creep. Not in the stalker kind away though, cause that would be creepy, and I, my friend am not creepy."

Lauren just stood there with an amused smile, looking at Camila like she was the only girl in the world. After Camila stopped her rambling her face turned a bright red and she squeaked out a sorry. To Camila's surprise Lauren didn't laugh at her or call her an idiot, Lauren just gave her a lop-sided grin and offered to take Camila to her last class of the day. While telling Camila that she was fine and that her rambling was cute.

She thinks I'm cute!...

A/N

Sorry guys I've been gone for a couple of days. Since the chapters are so short I don't really have an excuse that I deem is acceptable for you guys. Just marching band camp :)

Thanks for all the support AND remember if you have any suggestions just comment or DM me!