Questions

After their confessions to each other Lauren and Camila decided to order take out and stay in. Hearing the door bell ring Camila went downstairs to answer it, making a face when she opened the door. Standing on the outside was Austin, the same guy who tried to harass her earlier in the week. When he looked up his smile turned into a smirk and he leaned on the doorframe, the food totally forgotten. "Hey Camilla, I didn't know you lived here. You here by yourself?" Camila gave a tight lipped smile and mentally thought It's Camila! Before answering, "Yep I live here and nope I'm not alone, so if I can have our food that would be great." Austin deflated a little bit realizing she wasn't home alone, but popped right back up with a disgusting smirk. "Why don't we forget about the food and you invite me in so we can just have sex? You're a hot girl I'm a hot gu-" Austin didn't get to finish his sentence because Lauren had wandered down at the exact moment that Austin was about to touch Camila. Lauren moved past Camila and tackled him to the ground, knocking the wind out of him. Lauren was ready to transform, but held back for Camila. With bright yellow eyes and elongated canines, Lauren growled, "This is your last chance Mahone, never lay your hands on my mates body ever again and never come back to this house." When she let go of Austin he ran back to his car without a word, leaving Lauren alone with Camila. Camila was shocked to say the least, but she came up behind Lauren anyway and helped her up. Noticing her black elongated nails Lauren pushed herself up and looked at Camila. She gave a small smile and felt herself lose the claws and teeth, Camila was staring into her eyes with wonder and asked, "What are you?"