Planning

Lauren is watching tv in her room when her phone buzzes.

From Camz: Hey! This is Camila.

Lauren smiles to herself while thinking a of a clever response to break the ice.

To Camz: Hey Camila! I know it's you, we exchanged numbers earlier.

-=+=-

Camila was now laying on her bed waiting for a response when suddenly her phone goes off.

From Lauren: Hey Camila! I know it's you, we exchanged numbers earlier.

Camila face palms, feeling the heat go to her face. Not a second later she receives another buzz.

From Lauren: You still there? I was joking, I'm happy you texted me.

Now she thinks you left! She was only playing with you, why do you alway have to take everything literally?!

To Lauren: Yeah I'm here, sorry. So do you wanna hang out soon?

From Lauren: I'd love too! Maybe Friday? So we can have the whole weekend if that's what you want.

Ahhh! She wants to spend the weekend with me!

To Lauren: I would love to hang out on Friday! We plan everything in the next few days. I can't wait! See you tomorrow.

From Lauren: Perfect! I'll talk to you later. Goodnight Camz, sweet dreams :)

She called me Camz! I might faint!

To Lauren: Goodnight Lo, see you tomorrow :)

Sending...
Sent...
Delivered...