Anwsers

Lauren looked down and sighed. She's didn't mean for this to happen, but Mahone just made her gears turn. She looked back up to Camila's eyes and took her hand, leading her back inside before anyone happened to walk by. Now sitting on the couch together Lauren gave Camila answers. "Camila what you saw out there nobody can know about. If you choose to disconnect from me I understand, but I couldn't live with myself if you hated me. I'm a werewolf, I was born into it by my dads side of the family. It skipped a few generations and stopped at me, I'm the only one in my family who has been chosen for this fate. For me I'm still learning how to control everything, the reason I didn't fully change outside was because I knew you were watching." Camila was giving all her attention to Lauren as she explained her family tree. "You said I'm your mate? What is that?" Lauren blushed, but continued explaining. "A mate is similar to what humans call a soulmate, we were made for each other by the moon goddess herself. Every wolf has one and mine is you, on your first day of school I sensed something was different, a good different. I followed my senses to you right on time to, otherwise Grande probably would've done more than just shove you. I go into heat once a month, kind of like a period, just much more intense  and no blood. During that week I normally go into the woods and chain myself up in an old cellar that was once used in the prohibition era. Since I've actually found my mate now, the urges are going to be much stronger." Camila was absorbing all this information quietly letting her crush talk. "Okay... This is a lot to take in, but I don't see you differently then before. I love you Lauren and I always will, but we can finish all these questions later. Just come upstairs and cuddle with me, so she did. Lauren followed Camila upstairs and laid down next to her, Camila snuggled up to Lauren and gave her one last kiss on the cheek. "I love you Lauren." Camila finished off as she fell into a deep peaceful slumber." Lauren smiled and kissed her temple before whispering an," I love you too Camz." Also falling into dreamland.