Confessions

Once they arrived at Camila's, Lauren hopped out of the car and ran to the other side to let Camila out. Walking up the path together, fingers intertwined, Lauren was freaking out inside.

They entered Camila's house and Camila lead them upstairs to her bed room. Closing the door behind them, Lauren flopped on Camila's bed.

"Whatcha wanna talk about Camz?" Lauren just sat there patiently, very much like a dog.

"Lauren, today someone told me that you were just using me." Camila sighed leaning against the door. Lauren shot out of bed and walked towards Camila, arms extended, grabbing Camila, Lauren just hugged her. Inhaling the scent that made Camila, Camila.

"Camz who ever said that knows nothing about us, I love you."

Camila froze. Lauren froze.

"It's okay if you don't feel the same way, obviously cause like we just met and like I don't want anything to be awkward and yeah!" Lauren stuttered out, then hid her face in Camila's neck.

Camila petting Lauren's hair just smiles and whispered back,

"I love you too, you dork."

Lauren's head shot up hitting Camila's chin, her eyes twinkling.

"Oh! Sorry Camz! But really, because I really like you, like a lot."

Camila just grabbed Lauren's hand and lead them to the bed, pulling Lauren down with her, cuddling into her side.

"I love you Lauren."