Her Number

As Lauren walked Camila to her last class of the day, she let Camila ramble. Now knowing she has a younger sister named Sofia and her favorite fruit is bananas, Lauren stores that information in her brain for later use. While smiling like a love struck puppy and nodding.

Once they stop Camila turns to Lauren, "Hey, thanks for taking me to class and saving me earlier. I was, um wondering, only if you want to though, if maybe you wanted to hang out sometime after school?" Camila's face is a bright red and her gaze is cast downwards.

Okay, that wasn't horrible! My face is probably as red as a firetruck though.

Since Camila's face is downward she doesn't see the other girl's face light up.

"I would love to see you after this." Lauren says, while lifting Camila's chin up to look into her eyes. After they exchange phone numbers Lauren watches as Camila scurries into the classroom, not paying attention to where she's going, almost running into the teachers desk. Camila finally makes her way to her desk with out any injuries and looks up to see Lauren smiling then giving a small wave before she walks to her class, not caring if she's late.

Lauren happily walks down the now empty hall, clutching her phone in her pocket and has the widest smile on her face.