Austin?

When Camila wakes up the next morning, she feels the day is going to go in her favor. After getting ready and leaving the house Camila gets into her car and is on her way to school.

Parking her car, Camila is met with the schools most egotistic fuck boy, Austin Mahone. "Hey babe, I know you're new around here and I was wondering if you wanted me to give you a tour. Maybe after we can head to my place and have some fun." Camila almost gags when this boy puts his hands on her waist, slowly moving downward. She steps back, "Um, I'm okay, but thank you." As Camila tries to move around Austin, he grabs her wrist and and pulls her into him. Camila winces when his grip gets tighter by the second and is about to scream for help. Austin suddenly releases her wrist like he just got burnt before she can say anything.

Looking behind him she sees Lauren has her thumb in between his shoulder blade. Pushing him onto his knees, "Look here fuck boy, you will not mess with Camila like she is a toy. If I find you bothering her again I will rip your dick off and feed it to you through your nose, got it? She is mine!" Camila can't hear the last part because it was whispered, but when Lauren releases him, he just spits at her feet and mumbles a, 'Whatever, Jauregui.'

She glares at Austin before she turns to Camila and gives her a shy smile. Camila just runs to Lauren and latches onto her like a leech. Spewing, 'thank yous' and asking who he was. Lauren just gazes down lovingly at Camila and with a sign she says, "That Camzi, is Austin Mahone the schools biggest fuck boy, please stay away from him." Before planting a kiss on Camila's head a sign of affection and protectiveness.

Well, today hasn't gone like I thought, but Lauren kissed me!