In Heat

Lauren had headed to the cellar right after school, telling me Camila she was going to be okay and that she'd rather not have her come and see her like this. At first Camila didn't want Lauren to go alone, but after a bit of explaining how everything would work out from Lauren, her nerves eased a bit.

Lauren was in the middle of chaining herself up when she received a text from Camila.

Hey babe! I know you said you could handle it, but can I come keep you company until I really have to go? Not being able to see you for a week is going to be torture:(

The rational side of Lauren's brain told her no it's to risky being this close to her time. But the lovesick side agreed right away and guess which side won. 30 minutes later she hears Camila coming down the stairs, once she's all the way in she looks around in awe. Camila smiled then walks towards Lauren who's in chains, leaning against the wall. Camila's smile drops and she hugs Lauren around her waist, hating to see her like this. Lauren just gives a sad smile and hugs back, the chains moving with her arms. After spending an hour together Lauren starts to feel the tingling all over her body. "Camz I think it's starting." She whines. Camila goes to hug her one more time, but is kept in place when Lauren starts humping her leg. Camila feels something hard moving against her leg, which wasn't there this morning.  She remembered Lauren warning her about this. For the mating week, since Lauren's mate is a girl she grows a penis and testicles so she can reproduce. Camila's not gonna lie, she's slightly turned on which isn't really helping Lauren's case. She can smell her mate getting wet so she starts humping faster against Camila. "Camz, please let me finish this one time. I'm almost do-" Lauren growls out before stars explode behind her eyes. She opens her eyes and stares into Camila's, slowly losing control to her wolf side she growls out one last time. " Camila listen to me, you have to leave NOW! It wants to mate with you. I'll see you next week, I love you.." Lauren's gone now and in her place is a mix between a wolf and Camila's lover and it's ready to mate. Camila quickly grabs her things and closes the cellar door right before she hears the chains snap and a thud against the big wooden door. She starts walking back home thinking about everything that has just occurred and feeling bad Lauren has to go through with this. Maybe next time she can help her out, they can finally mate. Almost out of the woods she hears a sad sounding howl, most likely for her. Lauren is against the wooden door calling for her mate, that she knows is out there. Giving one final sad howl Lauren gives into the wolf.

A/N
Lauren won't always be g!p just for when she needs to mate. So there can be little Camren babies 😏 also I hope this was better than last chapter😁