Settle Down

It was now Saturday and Camila had planned to spend it with Lauren. Both girls where just walking around the mall window shopping. When a group of boys walked past, one of the guys who passed slapped Camila's ass, while another whistled at her. Camila shocked at what just happened, just stood there, hand still intertwined with Lauren's. The guys who were jumping around and laughing went silent when Lauren approached them. Camila hadn't realized when Lauren let go of her hand, but when she looked up she saw Lauren holding the guy who slapped her backside by the throat. His friends ditched him as soon as Lauren grabbed him, so they didn't see her part transformation, luckily they were in the corner of the mall. Lauren's nails and teeth were out and her face had half way transformed. Her nose was more dog like and she had more hair coming from her widows peak. "You will never and I mean never disrespect my mate again. If I see you touching her or any other girl again you will not be this lucky." Lauren growled out before releasing the boy. Running as fast as he could the boy ran to find his friends, while Camila turned Lauren around and tried to calm her. Camila took hold of Lauren's waist with one arm and caressed her cheek with her other hand. "Lo baby, I need you to calm down for me. They were just some stupid horny boys, I'm going to need you to transform back okay?" Lauren nodded and hid her face in the crook of Camila's neck and looked up when she looked human again. "I know Camz, I just don't want anyone touching what's mine." Lauren pouted. Camila just smiled and kissed her girlfriend, finally whispering, "It's okay baby, I'll always be yours."