Pizza

After lunch ends all the girls exchange numbers and plan to hang out soon. Camila is especially happy because her new friends approve of her soon to be girlfriend, she hopes.

At the end of the day Camila got a text from Dinah, telling her that Normani is coming back tomorrow, her and Ally's friend. Camila smiled to herself,

Cool a new friend.

"Whatcha smiling about Camz?" Lauren said, coming up behind Camila. "Nothing, just that we might have another friend joining us tomorrow." Lauren raised an eyebrow before shrugging, "So.. I was wondering did you wanna go grab a pizza, I know of this place just down the road." Lauren asked, rubbing the back of her neck, while a blush was growing on her pale cheeks. "Sure! That'd be great, so are we moving our date from Friday to today?" Camila asked.

"Date, I didn't know it was a date" Lauren smirked. Camila instantly turned red and started playing with her fingers while she looked at her shoes. Mumbling that she should get going, until a hand lifted her chin up and she met green eyes filled with adoration.

"No, this is not our date I have something special planned for Friday. This is just us hanging out."

Camila smiled and nodded her head taking Lauren's hand in her own and walking to Camila's car.

I have a date with Lauren on Friday!

Lauren smiled to herself as she took Camila's hand, she ran to school this morning not needing a car, the run to school was good for her wolf.

Lauren couldn't wait for their date either. After giving directions to Camila for the pizza place they ended up at old fashioned pizzeria. Exiting the car together Lauren grabbed Camila's hand, both girls looking down with a faint blush and small smile on their face.

Finishing their food Lauren went to go grab the check until Camila grabbed her hand, telling her that she got it. Lauren kept denying and eventually Camila gave up, but told Lauren she's paying next time. Lauren just smiled and took Camila's hand after she received her change and receipt.

Walking hand and hand back to Camila's car, Lauren got this sudden urge to kiss Camila, but she wanted to wait until after their date on Friday.

I can't believe she said date, I can't wait! I don't think my wolf can wait either, let's hope she's okay with everything once I tell her...

Sorry! I've been losing motivation ;-; if you guys have any ideas please let me know :)