It's Time

It was a couple weeks after the mall fiasco, Lauren and Camila were laying on Lauren's bed. Laying side-by-side with their hands intertwined when Lauren got a notification on her phone.

Full Moon will be approaching in 1 week.

Lauren groaned and Camila grabbed her other hand. "Baby it's okay, you won't be alone this full moon." Lauren just gave Camila a half smile and buried her head in the crook of Camila's neck. "Camila I love you so much, but I don't want you to be there when I transform. I'll be in heat that week and once I transform all I'll want is to mate." Camila just ran her fingers through her lovers hair and held her close.

Three days until the full moon and Lauren goes into heat.

It was Monday morning and Lauren walked through the the doors. Senses heightened she found Camila by her locker and just stood waiting patiently till Camila noticed her. Once Camila closed her locker she turned around and saw Lauren, fidgeting and wringing her hands together. "Hey Lo? You okay?" Lauren just grabbed Camila's hand and pulled her to the nearest bathroom, locking the door behind them. "Sorry Camz, but I went into heat a little early this month and your scent is making me go crazy."

Lauren was starting to hump Camila's leg when Camila stopped her, "Lo as hot as this is we can't do this here, do you think you can wait till the end of the day and we head over to the cellar?" Lauren just whimpered, but nodded her head, she didn't want to make love to Camila while she was in heat, she wanted it to be in their own time. Removing herself totally from Camila was a little hard, but once she was off she blushed and apologized. "It's okay you dork." Camila responded with a quick kiss to her lips. Lauren took off her hoodie and tied it around her waist. Hands linked together, Lauren and Camila made their way out of the bathroom. Lauren trying to control herself.

THIS IS REALLY BAD AND IM SORRY