Chapter 3: I've got a plan

~ Keiry's Pov:

"What are you doing here?!" I asked. "You owe us money." Harry said. The other boys walked in. Right behind Harry.

"You said in 2 weeks. It has only been - "

"3 weeks." Niall cut off Karee.

"Wait, i'm confused." Rida said. We just all ignored her.

"You know the deal, no money then you know what happens." Louis said. "Please, no." Jessica begged.

"Can someone please tell me what's going on?!" Rida said. Oh just shut the fuck up already Rida.

"Well, your friends - "

"NO!" Jessica cut off Zayn. "She doesn't know anything. Don't tell her." Jessica said.

----------------

~ Harry's Pov:

"She doesn't know anything. Don't tell her." Jessica said.

Maybe, we could use her little friend to get what we want.  I smirked.

"What's your name?" I asked the confused girl. "Rida.." She said.

I whispered the boys the plan.

"Well we're gonna go now." I said walking out with the boys.

---------------------

~ Rida's Pov:

"Okay, what's going on?!" I asked right after the boys left. I'm not gonna complain that ONE DIRECTION WAS HERE! But um... why? And why did the girls owe them money?

"We can't tell you." Vanessa said. "Why?" I asked. "Because we can't!" Evelin said. "Lets just all go home." Jessica said. "I thought we were gonna have a sleepover." Vanessa said. "Oh yeah. Then let's go to sleep." Jessica said.

"No, you guys have a sleep over party. I'm gonna go home." I said.

"But we're about to smoke weed right now." Karee said. "Yeah, you have to babysit us." Evelin said.

"Well sorry I have to go." I said. "It's fine. I'll take care of them." Vanessa said who didn't want to smoke tonight. With that, I then left out the house, walking my way back home.

----------------------------

~ Harry's Pov:

"Look! There she is walking." I said watching her. The boys & I were outside of the house, in our car. I started to follow her in our car.

"Why are we stalking her again?" Niall asked. "The plan Niall." Zayn said. "Oh right." Niall said. "Slow down, we don't want her to see us." Louis told me.

"You got the stuff Liam?" I asked him. "Yep." He said pulling out the things. "Perfect." I said.

-------------

She opened the door and went inside her house.

"Okay, when do we get her?" Zayn asked.

"In a few minutes. You know, when she's asleep." I said.

"Ugh, then we have to wait for like an hour." Niall said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ Rida's Pov:

I put on my 1D album and started to jam to it.

"TONIGHT LETS GET SOME, AND LIVE WHILE WE'RE YOUNG" I sang.

I'm still in shock that I actually got to meet them. I was surprised that I didn't freak out that much.

I went inside my room to watch tv. Then I guess I fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------

~ Harry's Pov:

"It has been 2 hours already and it doesn't look like she's asleep." Zayn said. "Exactly, the tv is still on." Louis said. "Who watches tv at 3am?! Oh right, me." Niall said. "Maybe she fell asleep." Liam said. "Lets go check it out." I said.

We all got out of the car and walked towards her door.

"Crap, it's locked." I said. "Of course it'll be locked dumbass!" Niall said.

"Look! An open window." Zayn said. We all crawled in the window. We were inside her bathroom. We got out and went to a room which seemed like her bedroom.

We walked through the door and saw she was sleeping. "She's sleeping." Niall whispered. "Shh!" I told him.

We walked towards her, "Ready?" Liam said.

----------------------------------------------

~ Rida's Pov:

I heard a noice coming towards me. I opened my eyes and saw One Direction standing infront of me. I screamed so loud.

Then BAM! Everything seemed black. They knocked me out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Heyyy cunts. lol jk

I should've put the weed parts in here because today is 4/20. Oh well.

Yeah, sorry for not updating for such a long time.

I need to update "Not A Love Story" too, but i'll do that later because i'm lazy. Yeah, make sure y'all read that tooooooo.

Kay well I hoped you liked it, WOOP. Kayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

VOTE ; COMMENT ; AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS ; AND ENJOY THE DAY TODAY BC 4/20