Chapter 9: Pranks

~ Harry's Pov:

I woke up to see a beautiful girl sleeping right next to me. I do like her, but I don't want a relationship with her. Don't get me wrong, I would love to but I just don't want to put her through all the trouble of paparazzi. As long as I get to fuck her, I'm fine.

"WAKE UP!" Liam sceamed, waking up Jessica. "Da fuck?!" Jessica said annoyed. "I have important news to tell you guys." Liam said. "What is it?" I asked. "We're gonna be on break for 2 weeks. So now we have free time!" Liam cheered. "Good, now let me sleep." Jessica said covering herself with the blanket. Damn, she's cranky in the morning, but she's still cute.

"Well, enjoy the break." Liam said leaving.

"Jessica," I said shaking her. "Whaaat?!" She said. "Hi." I said smiling. "Bye." She said hitting me with a pillow. "Hey, what was that for?" I asked. "For being an idiot." She said hitting me again. "Alright, it's on." I said grabbing a pillow and started to hit her with it.

"Ow!" She screamed touching her head. "Oops, did I hit hard?" I said getting close to her. "Yeah you idiot, shit is there rocks in there?" She said. "No, I'm sorry." I said hugging her.

"FUCK!" I screamed. She laughed. She punched me in the stomach, fuck. "Is your hands made of bricks or something?" I said holding my stomach. "Bitch, it might be." She said. "You're gonna get it!" I screamed running after her.

"YOU RUN LIKE MY GRANDMA!" She said running faster.

----------------------------------------------------

~ Karee's Pov:

We all were in Zayn's and Rida's room and we all ate breakfast there. I was about to put the pancakes on the table until Jessica ran into me and it spilled all over the floor.

"Jessica!" I screamed. "Sorry!" She said.

I bent down to pickup the pancakes that had fell down until Harry ran over me.

"What the fuck?!" I screamed. "Sorry, but I need Jessica!" Harry said running towards her. They started to run all over the room.

"And I thought I was the childish one." Louis said.

We all were sitting at the table, eating while Jessica and Harry were running around.

"They totally are in love with each other." Rida said. "How do you know?" Niall said. "Well, they may not be totally in love with each other. Well, not yet. But they totally do like each other, a lot. Just look at them. I'm pretty sure they'll end up in a relationship." Rida said.

"Aww, then they'll have kids!" I said. "Well I'm not sure about the relationship part." Zayn said. "What do you mean?" Vanessa said. "Oh, nothing. I was just guessing." Zayn said. "Well I'm not guessing. I know that they'll be together." I said smiling.

------------------------------------------

~ Rida's Pov:

Zayn, Louis, Karee, and I were at the mall shopping. It was really hard because of the fans. What I didn't like was that the fans were giving us dirty looks. I hope they didn't think we were their girlfriends.

"Ew! Who's that?!" "They're not good enough for the boys" "Those girls better not be dating them."  "fukin americans!!1!1!"

"You hear what they're saying too right?" Karee asked me. "Yes." I said. "Come with us." Louis said.

We finally escaped from all the fans. "Sorry, don't mind them." Zayn said. "No, it's fine. I thought that was kinda cool." I laughed. "Well we should take you both back to the hotel. Clearly being out wasn't the best idea ever." Louis said. "Okay, lets go." Karee said.

-------------------

We came back to the hotel and see everyone together, sleeping. "Aww." I said. "Lets wake them up." Zayn said. "Wait! First, a picture." Louis said taking out his phone to take a picture. We all grabbed the cameras to take pictures.

"Okay, I think that's enough. When should we wake them up?" Karee said. "No, lets draw on them!" Louis said. "Haha, see this is why I love you Louis. Always pranking." Karee said grabbing the markers.

----------------------------------------------

~ Vanessa's Pov:

"Oh hey, when did you guys come back?" I asked when I woke up and saw Zayn, Louis, Karee, and Rida sitting there. They all laughed. "What's so funny?" I asked. "Nothing." Rida said trying to stop laughing. "Yeah, okay bitch." I said.

I looked at Niall and everyone else and saw drawings on them. I started to laugh. "Haha, now I see why you guys are laughing." I said. "Yup." Karee said. 

"Wait a minute - if you got them then..." I said running to the bathroom. 

"AHHHHH!" I screamed running out of the bathroom. "Fuck you hoes!" I screamed at them. 

"What happened?" Jessica said. "Haha, look at your face!" Jessica said laughing. "Oh yeah, look at yours." I said giving her a mirror. 

"AHHHHH!" She screamed. Everyone else woke up and saw each other and laughed until they saw themselves and screamed. 

"HAHHAHAHAHA!" Zayn, Louis, Karee, and Rida started to laugh their ass off. 

"Oh you think its funny hoe?"  I said pissed off. They nodded and kept laughing. 

"LETS GET THEM!" Keiry said. 

We tied them up and started to draw all over them. That'll teach them to mess with this white girl. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT BUT I HAVE TO LEAVE NOW :(((((((((((

BUT I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!!!!!!

NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER LOVESSSS <333333

KAY VOTE ; COMMENT ; AND SHARE