Chapter 11: "I'm not on a plane"

~ Zayn's Pov: 

"What do you mean she's on a plane?! Where is she going?" I questioned.

"We have no idea. She said she was just on a plane. It was on voicemail." Jessica said.

"She probably went back home to New York." Karee said. "Let's go then." Liam said.

We all were on our way to the airport, it was difficult because of all the directioners. I just really want to be with Rida right now, how can she leave? I hope she's okay.

---------------------------------------------------

~ Rida's Pov:

"HEY GUYS. I'M BACK!" I said coming inside to the empty room. "Where could they be?" I said to myself looking around.

"Rida," Paul said scaring me. "Oh shit, next time give a warning." I said. "What are you doing here? I thought you were on a plane." Paul said. "A plane? Why would I be on a plane?" I asked. "Your voicemail." Paul said.

I got out my phone, and check the voicemail I had.

"Oh shoot, no. I putted this voicemail when we were going here to London. I guess I forgot to change it." I said. "Where's everyoe else?"

"They're on a plane." Paul said. "A plane?" I said. "Yeah, on their way to see you." Paul said. "Well, I'm gonna try to call them." Paul said leaving.

Aw, how cute. They'll all go on a plane just to see me. I heard my phone ring and I looked at the caller ID

*Caller ID: Theresa BBQ*

"Yay. Theresa!" I said picking up the phone.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey, what are you doing? Aren't you suppose to be on a plane." Theresa said. "Yeah, I know I am but then I decided not to go." I said. "You got me all excited for nothing." Theresa said.

"Sorry, but - wait maybe I'm not sorry," I said thinking of an idea.

"What's that suppose to mean?!" Theresa said.

"Just wait, I'm coming to California. I'll see you in a few hours. Bye" I said hanging up.

I hurried up and started to make my way to the airport.

-------------------------------------------------------------

~ Harry's Pov:

Gosh, can we hurry up and be in New York already?!

"Harry, calm down." Louis told me. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "I know you're fraustrated right now." Louis said. "I hate planes." I said. "I know, calm down. Soon we'll find Rida and take her back." Louis said. "I think I'm not the one who's worrying the most." I pointed at Zayn.

"What?" Zayn asked. "Nothing." I said. "Do you smell that? Or is it just me?" Niall said. "Smell what mate?" Liam said. "I smell it too." I said. "What is it?" Louis asked.

I walked to the back of the plane, "oh my god, what are you doing?!" I said as I walked in to see the girls doing weed.

"Shhh! Don't tell anyone." Evelin said. "You're not suppose to be doing that here." I said. "We couldn't help it." Jessica said. "You're crazy wildcats." I said going back to where I was.

"What happened?" Zayn asked.

"The girls are doing weed on the plane." I said.

"On the plane?" Louis said. "Yup. Crazy." I said.

"So since we're talking about them, tell us about Jessica, Harry." Liam said.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "What's going on between you love birds." Louis said. "Nothing. Nothing at all." I said. "What about the moaning in your guys hotel room?" Niall winked.

My face had turned bright red from embarrassment.

"Well?" Louis said.

"Fine, we're just fuck buddies. We just fuck each other, that's it." I said.

"No relationship?" Zayn asked. "Nope. But I'm not gonna be that 'womanizer' eveyone thinks I am. I'm not really using her, well not that much. We're just using eachother as whenever we want to have sex or something." I said.

"So you don't have any feelings for her?" Liam asked.

"No. Well, atleast I think I don't. She's a great girl, but I'm just trying to protect her." I said. "Paparazzi and media right?" Louis said. "Bingo." I said.

"EXCUSE ME, BUT EVERYONE STAY CALM BUT THERE'S SOMETHING APPEARS TO BE WRONG WITH THE PLANE. HOLD ON TIGHT BUT IF IT'S TOO BAD WE'RE GOING TO HAVE TO JUMP OFF THE PLANE." The pilot said.

"WHAT?!" Everyone screamed.

Shit, the plane's going to crash.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D

Well what did you think of that? Total twist in the story huh?

Hmmm.... I guess we know where Rida is. But.... what do you think will happen next? Comment if you wanna be fab ;*

hehehehehehehe kay ;

~ VOTE ; COMMENT ; SHAREEEEEEEEEEEEE !

LOVE YOU <3  xoxox