Chapter 5: Stay

~ Jessica's Pov:

"Come on Karee, drive faster!" I yelled. "I'm trying nigglets." Karee said speeding. "Where are we going?" Amethyst said playing with her hair and popping her gum. "Um, who is she?" I asked. "The girl we replaced for Rida." Keiry said. "Who's Rida?" Amethyst said. "You. Your new name is Rida." Keiry told Amethyst. "What?! We can't replace Rida if we're going to get her right now." I said. "Well for now we have her." Evelin said. Ugh, these cunts.

------------------

~ Vanessa's Pov:

We were finally at MSG. "Please let us go in!" Jessica said. "No, you don't have tickets." The security gaurd said.

Damn, the security gaurd was cute, young, and a white boy. Time to use my charm to get him.

"Please let us in." I gave him a flirty smile and flipped my hair. He looked at me up and down. "Hm, I'll just walk away pretending I didn't see you guys sneak in." He winked. "Good." Jessica said as we ran in.

I gave him the 'call me' face and left.

--------------------------------

~ Rida's Pov:

"Cause I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth," I sang as the boys were singing Little Things on the stage.

"RIDA!" I heard a familiar voice said behind me. I turned around and saw the girls. "What are you guys doing here?!" I asked. "Well, aren't you happy to see us?" Karee said. "Yes, of course, but how did you guys get in?" I asked. "The white people power." Vanessa said flipping her hair.I laughed as I knew what she meant. She's so obsessed with white people.

"Who's she?" I asked looking at Amethyst. "I'm Rida." She giggled. I had a confused look on my face. "Forget who she is, we're leaving." Keiry said. "What? No. I'm staying." I said. "What did you say hoe?" Vanessa said. "I'm staying hoe!" I said. "Why? You don't need to hang out here with them." Evelin said. "No. Let's stay. I want a little chat with Harry." Jessica winked. "Too bad. He's on stage." I said.

"Not anymore. What's going on here?" Zayn said. The boys were standing right behind us. "Don't you boys have to do a concert right now?" Evelin said. "No. We're finished." Niall said. Shit.

We all went into the dressing room to 'talk'

------------------

~ Jessica's Pov:

"You guys want her back? Give us the money." Harry said.

"Here's the damn money, happy now?" I said giving them the money.

Keiry gasped, "is that the money-"

"Yes." I cutted her off before she could say the rest. "Hm, good job you guys finally payed up." Harry said counting the money.

-------------------------

~ Zayn's Pov:

Shit no. How can they pay back already? I was kinda hoping they didn't so I could spend a lot more time with Rida. I liked her and I didn't want this to be the last time I saw her.

"I guess we'll go now." Jessica said. Rida had a sad look on her face. A look that she didn't want to leave.

"No! Maybe you guys should stay." I quickly said. The boys pulled me to aside.

"What are you doing? I don't want them to stay! They'll just steal more weed." Niall said. "Exactly. They can't stay. We have no room. And why would you even want them to stay?" Louis said. "Listen, I really like Rida and I want to spend time with her." I said. "Kidnapp her again." Liam said. "No, let them stay. I know how you feel mate. Go get her." Niall said. "Ugh, fine. But none of them are sleeping with me. They can sleep in your room lover boy." Harry said. "Fine." I said.

"I don't think I want to stay." Evelin said. "I do." Rida said. I got so happy when she said that.

"Just stay for the night. You can go home tomorrow if you like." Louis said. "And why would we want to stay?" Jessica asked.

"Because lover boy Zayn over here wants r-"

"Shut up!" I cut off Harry. He laughed.

"We'll stay." Vanessa said.

~ Jessica's Pov:

"What?!" I said as I pulled the girls to aside. "This'll be fun. Plus, whats wrong with trying?" Vanessa said. "You just want the D don't you?" Evelin said. "Maybe. Now we're going okay hoes." Vanessa said.

"Fine, we're coming." I said. "Good meet you guys at the house." Liam said. "Wait, we don't know where you live." Karee said. "You still remember Rida?" Niall said. "Yep." Rida said. "Good, Rida will take you guys there since we don't have enough room for you guys." Harry said. "Don't you go on your tour bus?" Keiry said. "So? You guys have a car, use it." Harry snaped.

"Let's go." Karee said. "I'm so confused." Amethyst said.

We went in the car and we drove to the house. The house was big and nice.

----------------

We all went in the house. "Okay so Rida can sleep with Zayn, Jessica can sleep with Harry, Karee can sleep with Louis, Keiry and Vanessa can sleep with Niall, and I guess Evelin and you Amethyst girl can sleep in the guest room which was Rida's." Liam said.

"What?!" We all said at the same time. "I thought I said I was gonna sleep alone." Harry said. "We have enough rooms for themselves." Louis said. "Why do I get 2 girls?" Niall said. "I don't want to sleep with you guys anyways." I said. "Yeah, I can't sleep with people." Karee said. "I don't like this." Keiry said. "Why don't you get a room mate? I got 2." Niall said.

We all just started to complain about everything. We all started to scream.

"Listen! You get what you get! Plus, I know what I'm doing here! Trust me, I'll be doing all of you a favor. Just shut up and go to where I told you to go." Liam said. "Still, why don't you get a girl?" Louis said. "Because I sleep naked." Liam said. "SO DO I!" Harry said. "Well, sleep with clothes then." Liam said. "I'm tired. Goodnight hoes." Vanessa said going into Niall's room.

We all went to the room we were told to go to.

----------

"So you don't mind sleeping on the floor right?" I said. "Excuse me? This is my room. You can sleep on the floor." Harry said. "Please. I'm the guest so I should be sleeping on the bed." I said. "There's enough room for the both of us, you know." Harry said. I thought about it, "fine." I said getting into bed.

"Don't you want to change?" Harry said. "I guess." I said. "Here." He said handing me his shorts and a V neck t-shirt. "Just be lucky that I'm giving you my clothes." He said taking off his clothes, leaving his boxers on and getting into bed.

I went in the bathroom to change. The clothes were a little big on me, but it was comfy. I got out and went into bed.

"I want weed." I growned. "Got money?" Harry asked. "...No." I said. "Then no weed now goodbye" He said sleeping. We both fell asleep.

-----------

I woke up in the middle of the night because of his snoring. I slapped his chest to make him shut up, but it didn't work. Then he put his arms around. For some strange reason, I liked it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Well I updated this one! Woop, the one that these hoes liked the most.

well I hoped you all liked it! It's so long lol well hope you liked it.

It was so weird because me and Zayn part. (Yes I am Rida if some of you didn't know. We are real people ok) I was going to write that Zayn said "Rida is cute." But that'll just be weird and nasty because I am soooo NOT!

Lol oh well, he would've said it anyway ;)))))

KAY VOTE AND COMMENT AND YOU KNOW THE OTHER SHIT.

oh & comment the couples name like Zayn & Rida, "Zida" Lol idk, you think of it.