Chapter 15: Harry's phone.

~ Theresa's Pov:

"Come on Rida, we're gonna be late." I said grabbing our bags.

"I can't believe you're making me go." Rida walked outside, putting our bags in the car. "Well we have to go to the funeral." I said. "I'm too upset." Rida looked down.

"Let's hurry up and go to London before we miss our flight." I said getting in the car.

Rida got in the car and we both drove to the airport.

--------------------------------------

~ Jessica's Pov:

"Hurry up, They'll be here any second." I said. "Jessica, babe, they probably just got on the plane. We have enough and plenty of time." Harry said.

"We're horrible people. Why are we even doing this?" Niall said. "Yeah, I know. Scaring Rida is a horrible idea but I don't know. I've always wanted to do it." I said.

"Alright, which plan first?" Vanessa asked.

I told everyone the first plan.

---------------------------------------

~ Rida's Pov:

"We're here! Finally, my first time here in London." Theresa said.

"Wow, for someone who's about to attend a funeral, you're really happy." I said.

"No. Trust me, I really am upset. Come on, let's go find a hotel." Theresa said.

--------------

We arrived at the same hotel we all were staying at.

"Um, I don't feel comfortable at this hotel." I said. "Sorry, but this is the only one I can afford." Theresa said.

"Are you kidding me? This is the most expensive hotel here." I said. "Well, whatever. I like this one." Theresa said getting out the car. I followed Theresa into the hotel.

"Oh don't worry. You don't have to buy a hotel room, we can just go into mine." I said as me and Theresa went in the elevator.

We finally arrived at our room.

"Wow, this place is really nice." Theresa said. "Yeah I guess." I said. "Hm, that's weird. All of Zayn's stuff is gone."

"Maybe the cleaners took it?" Theresa guessed. "Yeah, they probably liked his stuff and took it and left mine because it's horrible." I laughed a little.

"Hey, I think that's the first time you ever laughed in a long time." Theresa said. "I guess." I said.

"So, do you want to go get something to eat?" Theresa asked. "Sure, let me just take a shower." I said. "We're eating cereal so I'm gonna go to the store to buy all kinds of cereal." Theresa said. "Do you know where the store is?" I asked.

"I'll find a store." Theresa said. "Kay." I said getting in the bathroom.

-----------------------------------------------------

~ Theresa's Pov:

I went to Jessica's room and knocked on the door.

"THERESA!" Jessica yelled and hugged me. "Shh, Rida's next door." I said.

"Come in." Jessica said. I walked in and met everyone.

"Nice to finally meet you Theresa." Karee said. "You too." I said.

"Hello." Liam said.

"OH MY GOD! I'M. IN. THE. SAME. ROOM. AS. ONE. DIRECTION." I tried to breathe.