Chapter 16: I miss you

~ Zayn's Pov:

It's been a week and we've been scaring Rida with a lot of ghosts pranks. She's been getting really scared and it's actually really funny. Today is the last day because we were getting tired of pranking.

"Zayn, so at 11pm or 12am?" Jessica asked. "12am. Makes it more scarier." I said. Jessica nodded in agreement.

"Well, it's only 8pm right now and I'm starving. What shall we get?" Harry said. "Pizza." Vanessa said. "I love pizza!" Louis said. "I'll order." Karee said, going to the phone.

-------------------------

~ Theresa's Pov:

"Rida, you have to stop hiding." I said. Rida's been hiding underneath her covers all day. She's been so scared. Thank god we're finally done.

"Rida, its 10:47pm and you've been laying in bed ever since you woke up. Did you even pee?" I asked. "I got that covered." Rida said. "Ew." I said thinking she might've peed in bed.

"Don't worry. I got up and went to the bathroom." She said turning over to face me.

"Come on, this is my first time in London and I'm staying in taking care of you." I said.

"Then go out." She said. "No, you need to come with me. Plus I don't know where to go." I said. "Fine I'll take you out." Rida got out of bed.

"Ew, not looking like that." I said. "What's wrong with the way I look?" She asked. "Your hair is messed up and you look like a hobo. Go clean up." I said. "Fine. You know what, I don't care anymore. If anything else scary happens to me then go ahead! It's getting boring." Rida said. "It'll be over tonight." I whispered. "What?" She asked. "Nothing. Just get ready." I said. Rida went in the bathroom to take a shower.

--------------------

~ Rida's Pov:

It's about 12am and I am fucking tired. Me & Theresa did went to a club and I did get drunk. I'm not exactly drunk right now, just sober. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

A few minutes later, I felt someone arms wrapped around my waist. My eyes shot open. I screamed and got up. First I looked around for Theresa, but she was no where in here. I looked in front of me and saw a guy's figure. I couldn't see that much because it was dark.

"Who are you?" I asked. He didn't say anything. "Alright, if this is another ghost then go ahead and scare me." I said. The spirit or ghost whatever just kept still. "Fine, if you don't mind, I'm kind of tired so let me sleep." I said getting back in bed. The arms wrapped around me again. I freaked out and got up again.

"Alright, you scared me. Just stop, it's getting creepy." I said.

"Rida..." It said. "Zayn?" I asked. Of course I would recognizing the voice. He didn't reply. "Zayn?" I repeated. Zayn came out of the darkness and into the light. Was that really Zayn? Of course not, he's dead. Wow, the ghosts has never been this close to me.

"I miss you Rida." Zayn said. "I miss you too." I said. "I'm sorry about all this." Zayn said. "Sorry about what? I should be sorry for killing you." I said. "You didn't kill me." He said. "Yes, I did." I said. "Then why am I standing right in front of you?" He said. "Because you're a ghost." I said. He laughed and held my hand. "A ghost couldn't touch you right?" He said. "Yeah, that's why I'm kind of freaked out right now." I said looking at our hands. "Rida, it was all just a joke." Zayn said. "Yeah, it was." Jessica said, coming out of no where. "What the hell." I said backing up. Then, everyone else came out. "What the hell is going on?!" I said.

"SURPRISE!" They all sceamed opening up the lights. I fell on the floor, looking at all of them in front of me. They all ran up to me, hugging me.

"NO NO NO, DON'T GET ME, I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE-" I screamed then realized they weren't ghost. "What the fuck." I said pushing them off of me and getting up. "We're not really dead! It was just joke!" Niall said. "So you guys were alive all this time?! You didn't even call or tell me anything?!" I said totally confused and pissed off. "We wanted to have some fun, chill." Vanessa said. "NO, I WILL NOT 'chill' LIKE YOU GUYS CAN'T JUST FUCKING SCARE ME! DA HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU  GUYS! WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO SCARE ME!" I screamed at them. "Woah, just be happy we're alive and not dead." Jessica said. "Tell me everything what had happened." I comanded.

"Well, first we were on the plane and the stupid pilot got us thinking we were dead. He made us believe there was going to be a plane crash but it was actually just a joke. There never was a plan crash. We tried to call you but you wouldn't pick up. So Jessica thought of having this idea to scare you. We didn't want to do but Jessica made us." Harry said. I gave Jessica the how-dare-you glare. "Alright, I know scaring you was a bad idea but you got to admit it was kinda funny." Jessica said. I slapped her arm. "Ow." She said rubbing her arm. "I can't believe you guys." I said crossing my arms. "And Theresa, you were in this too." I said. "Sorry, Jessica made us all." Theresa said. "So want to party and celebrate for us being alive?" Louis asked. "I've seen enough of you guys all week." I said storming out. Fucking cunts. I didn't want to leave them, but I felt like I had to.

---------------------------

~ Jessica's Pov:

"We should go get her." Karee said.

"I'll go." Zayn said.

"Now look, you made Rida upset!" Amethyst said.

I felt so guilty but it had happened. Rida will forgive us, I know she will. "Let's make it up to her by ice cream! She loves ice cream." Liam said. "What ice cream shop will be open at 12:37am?!" I asked. "You're right." Liam said. "I always have ice cream." Theresa said pulling out ice cream out of the fridge.

"I'm in the mood of a special kind of ice cream." Harry said, winking at me. I rolled my eyes, ugh that perve. He kept giving me the I-want-you-tonight look. I just laughed, this boy always wants me. But, who wouldn't?

----------------------------------

~ Zayn's Pov:

"Rida, wait up!" I said running after her. She kept walking down the streets. I finally caught up to her and grabbed her arm. "What?!" She snapped. "Don't be mad. Why are you even so mad? Just a stupid little joke! You'll get over it anyways so just get over with it now." I said. "I was just so upset and I cried for basically nothing. I've been having nightmares about you guys dead and anxiety and you guys just wanted to have a joke!" Rida said forming tears in her eyes. "I was the last person to be in it, trust me! I didn't want to hurt you, I wanted to protect you! I'm sorry for everything. But that phone call was real. Okay, I didn't just left you that voicemail for a prank. I left it because I thought we were crashing. I'm not that stupid if you thought I was just gonna make it up and scare you like that." I said. I saw tears streaming down her face and I quickly wipped them. "Just don't ever do that to me again." She said. I pulled her into a hug. "Never."

-----------------------------

~ Jessica's Pov:

"Alright, I don't think they're ever coming back." Harry said eating ice cream. "It's 1am about to be 2am. I'm tired." Niall said. "We all should go back into our rooms and sleep." Vanessa said.

I walked in my room with Harry.

"You look pretty sexy in that cute little dress." Harry said coming up to me. "Thanks. And you look really hot too in whatever you're wearing." I laughed.

"Well, the clothes look sexy on you, but I think it looks better on the floor." Harry started to kiss me and strip off my clothes.

I moaned between the kisses and he kept smirking. He dropped me on the bed and things got amazing. ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: HELLLOOOOOO!!!! <3

SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE IN SUCH A LONG TIME I WAS TOO BUSY DOING STUFF BUT HOPEFULLY I'LL START TO POST NORMALLY AGAIN!

SO I HOPED YOU GUYS LIKED THIS :DDDD

ITS KINDA CHEESY OR WHATEVER AND I'M SORRY IF IT MIGHT BE BORING, IDEK I'M TRYING TO SPICE IT UP BUT ITS HARD! I PROMISE NEXT ONE WILL BE GOOD.

KAYYYYY VOTEEE ; COMMENT ; SHAREEEEEE AND ENJOY <333333333333333 LOVE U XOXOX