Chapter 12: Please, answer the phone.

~ Rida's Pov:

"Theresa!" I screamed running towards her, giving her a hug. "OMG RIDA!" She screamed.

"It's so good to see you again." I said. "I know! Let's go back to my apartment." We left the airport to go back to Theresa's place.

-------------------

"Wow, even more asian looking  than it was before the last time I came." I laughed, walking into Theresa's apartment.  "Well of course." Theresa said.

"I can't believe you actually got to be with One Direction." Theresa said. "Yeah, they're really nice. You should come with me to go back to London." I said. "I wish, but I have no one to look over at my apartment and I need to study for school." Theresa said.

"Wow, that sucks." I sighed.

"Well of course, you get to be living with One Direction. Probably in a huge big mansion while I live in this stupid small apartmet. All by myslef!" Theresa complained.

"Theresa, if you want, just come with me! Forget this place, you can even have a bigger one!" I said. "Yeah, but I promised my dad I had to live in here for a year." Theresa sighed.

"Why a year?" I asked. "I don't know. He's paying for this place." Theresa said. "How long has it been now?" I asked. "6 months." Theresa said.

"Well, forget this my friend. You can come with Jessica and I and all the other girls to go on tour with One Direction!" I said.

"But, the house?"

"Doesn't matter. Sell it, just tell your dad he doesn't need to pay anymore." I said.

"Alright, I'll think about it." Theresa said. "Good." I said.

"So, want to eat some raw ramen noddles?" Theresa winked. "Ha, sure." I said as we went in the kitchen.

"Did you call Jessica and everyone else telling them that you're here?" Theresa asked.

"Oh no, I probably should. They're probably looking around all of New York looking for me." I said taking out my phone.

I opened up my phone and saw I had a voicemail from Zayn.

"Oh look, Zayn called me and left a voicemail." I said. "Listen to it. But put it on speaker so I can listen." Theresa said eating the raw ramen noddles. "Kay." I said listening to it.

*Voicemail*

"Rida, I just want to tell you that I love you so much. Looks like we won't be making it to New York. The plane is about to crash and I don't have much time to speak but I love you and I will miss you. Thanks for being a great friend. You're amazing, sweet, and the best. I lo-"

The voicemail had ended.

I dropped the phone. I couldn't even speak.

"Oh my god." Theresa said in shock. Theresa didn't even know what to do. We both had scared faces on.

A few tears started to stream down my face.

"No! No! No! This can't happen!" I said picking up my phone trying to call back.

"Come on, please pick up the phone. Please." I said as more tears kept running down.

"Rida, don't worry." Theresa said calming me down.

"Don't worry?! How can I not worry?!" I said freaking out. "Ugh, none of them are answering." I said crying.

"I'm so sorry." Theresa said.

I broke down crying.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII <333333333

Okay, ugh I really, really, didn't want to end it here so early. This part is so little :( But I thought this would be the perfect spot to end. 

Ehhhhhhh, I feel like writing more so I'm gonna write again probably in 10-20 mins. Well I need atleast 10 viewers. BUT WHAT I REALLY NEED IS MORE VOTES AND COMMENTSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :D love you all xoxoxox