Chapter 1

"CHELSEA WAKE UP WERE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" Katie said as she pulled the covers off me and I got up to change. I wore some leggings with a Victoria secret sweatshirt with my uggs and my hair curly and then I put on some foundation and mascara. Then I headed downstairs to the kitchen.

Katie handed me some strawberries and some granola to eat in the car to school. I went to get our purses and Katie went to get the car keys. "See you later girls." Katie's mom said to us. "Ok love you!" Katie said yelling out the door.

We have arrived at school on time and my 1st period didn't start till 9:30 so I had 10 minutes to do something. So I grabbed my book "Paper Towns" and my small breakfast and went into the library for quiet time. Or I thought I would have quiet time...

There he was Nate Maloley always making out with this dumb slut named Destiny. And if you don't know who Nate is he is my bully and if you don't know who Destiny is well she's a slut. I lost my appetite after I seen them making out so I decided I would just leave and go to my first class.

I went to my locker and then I seen Nate come out of the library but I didn't see Destiny. I didn't want to make eye contact because he would of course do something to me. So I grabbed my books rushed to class before he could find me.

Of course when I was walking my books dropped and I was shoved into the lockers by Nate. I arched my back from all the locks hitting me on my spine. "Hey princess." Nate said whispering into my ear. I haft to admit it Nate was pretty cute but I couldn't fall in love with my bully. "Don't call me princess and get off me!" I said as I pushed him off me, grabbed my books off the floor, and went to Mr.Mullers class.

___________________________

Hope you really liked the 1st chapter! And remember to vote and keep reading! Bye loves❤️