Chapter 7

I woke up and Nate was still asleep. My head was hurting but my stomach was feeling ok. I checked my phone and it was 11:00am so I decided to just fall back asleep with Nate because it was only a Sunday.

Around 12:30 I heard Nate moving around and he woke up. Nate kissed me on the cheek and whispered to me "good morning beautiful."
"Good morning." I said with my cheeks red smiling.

We got up and went into the kitchen. We made ourselves cereal and had we talked for awhile. "Chelsea I always wanted to tell you this..." Nate said.
"What is it Nate?"
"I have a crush on you... Like A big crush." Nate said feeling embarrassed
"Me too. But why are you so mean to me like everyday?" I said
"I don't know it's just my friends... Destiny..." Nate said
"I get it your just trying to keep you're cool and be popular." I said and I was getting mad now.

"It's not that it's just-" I cut Nate off.
"No Nate your my bully I can't fall in love with you because your my bully" I said cutting him off.
"I'm just going to leave." Nate said grabbing his shirt and grabbing his keys. "See you at school tomorrow." Then he left.

I mean I do have a crush on Nate but I can't fall in love with him and I think it's a big risk. There's just so many things that could go right and wrong. I'm just going to think about this later or talk to him later. So I continued to eat my cereal and I checked my phone and had a text message from Katie.

From Katie💘: where are you?
From Chelsea💦: I'm at my house. Nate took me home yesterday and spent the night over.
From katie💘: Nate?! Stayed the night?! What the heck!
From Chelsea💦:yeah he likes me! But I denied him because you know he's my bully and I'm not sure.😕
From katie💘: it's ok. Come back over I miss you!
From Chelsea💦: ok see you in a hour bye✨

I put my bowl in the sink and got dressed. I just just put on some gray joggers, black converse, a maroon VS sweatshirt, and my hair in a French braid. I got my purse and I walked to Katie's house. We only live across the street so it wasn't far of a walk.
I got to Katie's and I went to do my homework for school tomorrow. But I just couldn't do it... Nate was in my mind the whole time I just miss him.