Chapter 6

We arrived at Jack and Jacks house and the music was so loud and people were already partying. Sammy and I walked in and I seen Katie with Jack Gilinsky dancing together. Jack really liked her and she liked him to, they would look so cute together!

More people were arriving and I heard that about 1,000 students or more would be here tonight. Im not that type of girl who drinks big parties but it was worth the shot. I walked over in the kitchen and I was taking some shots with Sammy ,and all the sudden I seen Nate come through the front door. He looked really good and I was having feelings for him right now that he looked so attractive. But I ignored him and I got drunk.

About 2 hours later a man came up to me and said "want to dance."
I really didn't know this guy or ever seen him "I don't know you so no way." I said walking away but the man grabbed my arm.
"Your dancing with me or I'll hurt you." He said with a smirk.
"Get off me!" I said and kicked him were the sun don't shine. I walked really fast but I slipped and feel on the ground and hit my face. Everyone laughed, stared, and pointed at me and I started to tear up. I ran out crying out of Jack and Jacks house and I found a curb to sit on.

"I'm such a mess" I said to myself and I was sick to my stomach. I heard footsteps coming my way and I looked up and it was... Nate. "Leave me alone." I said still crying.
"Are you ok?" Nate said bending down.
"Just make fun of me come on I know your going to." I said to him but Nate grabbed my hands and helped me up.
"I seen you slip and fall and all the people staring and laughing and I kinda felt bad so wanted to check on you." Nate said holding my hands.
"Thanks but I think I might walk home I don't feel good at all." I said crying and holding my stomach.
"I'll take you home. You don't look good at all you need to lay down and rest." Nate said.
"Ok" I said and started to walk to his car.

As we started to walk to his car my stomach started to bubble up and I think I was about to get sick. I ran over by the grass and started to puke a lot. Nate came over and pulled my hair back out of the way. I started to cry even more and Mate pulled me close to his chest and hugged me.
Why is he doing this I thought. Maybe he's just being nice or turning good now. But he pulled away and we started to walk again to his car.

We got out of the car and arrived. He didn't take me to Katie's house because of her parents would notice me drunk so I just went to my house. I felt safer there and the house was all to myself.

Nate helped me inside and into my bed room. "Are you sure your going to be okay?" Nate said.
"I guess. I just feel really sick to my stomach." I said holding my stomach and trying to get in my bed slowly. I seen Nate about to exit my door but I stopped him.
"Hey Nate..."
"Yeah"
"Can you stay with me... Please?" I said with a tear running down my red cheeks.
"Sure but I haft to leave early in the morning." Nate said taking off his shirt off and getting on the right side of me. He was so warm and I felt really safe with him. Nate pulled me closer to him and we were cuddling. My eyes started to get heavy but all of the sudden... He.... Just....kissed me. The room got darker and I fell into a deep sleep.

A/n thanks for the reads guys! Love you all and hope you keep reading. Remember to vote, save this story to your library, and keep reading bye!❤️❤️❤️