Chapter 4

I woke up and I just realized that it was Thursday. That means I only have 1 day to change Nate's grade to a A. I hope he did his homework so he can at least have a B in English.
Today I wore some skinny jeans with my white converse a black sweatshirt with my hair curly and mascara. Then we got breakfast and drove to school like every morning routine.

We got to school and I seen Nate of course smoking again by the same tree. I ignored him and went to get my books for Mrs.Muller's class today. I hope she gets a good reaction of Nate with his homework today I thought in my head and I got my books and went to her class.

I went in and I seen Nate siting down with what do you know his homework! I'm really proud of him and hopefully I don't get killed tomorrow by him if he doesn't get that A.
"Ok students I need you to take you homework out and I'll collect it like I always do." Mrs.muller said as she picked up Nate's and had a smile on her face. I was next and Mrs.muller was really happy.
"Good job Chelsea! I'll give him the A and I'll pay you." She said with a smile and gave me $10 dollars! "Thank you so much Mrs.muller!" I said give her a smile back.

It was lunch time and I brought my lunch today. I sat at the table to wait for Katie but instead Nate came over and sat right beside me.
"Thanks for the help Chelsea. And I just wanted to say is that after the basketball game where having a party at Jack and Jacks house. So if you want to come you can and bring as many people to go." He said and walked away with his other friends. "What was that all about?" Katie said sitting down right Beside me.
"Where going to a party after the basketball game at Jack and jacks house!" I said with excitement. "Oh my gosh! This is going to be fun!" She said and we are lunch and talked about the Nate thing that happened about him being nice and getting to go to Jack and Jacks huge party!

It was the end of the day and we went to Katie's house. We did our homework, ate super, and went to bed. I just couldn't wait until Saturday it was going to be so much fun! So then my eyes closed and I feel into a deep asleep.