Idk anymore

Hey guys,

So some of you are thinking why I haven't updated in months or what happened to me. Well, here's the truth....

Nate was like my favorite from the Omaha squad lol and I wanted to write a ff of him. So when I stated this I never knew I would get this many reads which really surprises me like a lot.

Me, I play year long volleyball which means I'm traveling non stop and I just started my first year of high school. So when high school started and volleyball came I slowly started to fade away from Nate and had no more interest.

I'm trying to find someone to continue the book (if that would make y'all happy lol) so I don't have to worry about it.

Sorry guys, I felt like I have let y'all down. But I'm getting older and finding interest in other things than worrying about the magcon boys or famous people. I'm in high school which means GPA, projects, practice everyday, and clubs.

But like I said, I'll find someone to continue the story or if any of y'all know someone or want to continue the story please tell me ASAP.

I'll try to be back here when I can. If you read all of this instead of skipping thank you so much and I hope you understand.

Thanks and bye guys,

Leli 💞

I'll be back