Chapter 16

The score was 62-64 and the other team was winning. There were only 20 seconds on the clock and out opponent had the ball. They shout the ball but missed it and Sammy got the rebound and there were only 10 seconds left. Sammy passed it to Nate and he shot for a 3.

The crowd stood up and watched the ball as it shoot into the basket! The buzzer hit and the final score was 65-64 us! The crowd went wild and ran on the court.

I ran to Nate and jumped in his arms and spun me around in the middle of the court. He kissed me and I kissed back.

"Good job babe" I said as Nate put me down and grabbed my hand and lead me to the boys locker room.

"Thanks and wait here I need to shower real fast and change into my clothes" Nate said running in the boys locker room and I sat down, charged my phone, and texted Katie.

Me-might be a little late at Sammy's party because Nate is shower and getting ready.
Katie-ok that's fine I'll see you later
Me-ok bye❤️

About 15 minutes later Nate came out with his basketball bag, Js, charger, and his money. He was wearing a SnapBack, jeans, Js, and a RVCA shirt with his chain. He also has that really good guy cologne.

"Ready?" Nate said grabbing my hand
"Yep lets go." Then we walked out to my car and Nate put his bag in the back seat with his shoes and closed the door. I entered the driver seat and Nate got shot gun. I put the car in ignition and we headed to Sammy's party.

We have arrived at Sammy's house and I parked my car in the driveway. I grabbed my handbag and got out of the car and locked it. Me and Nate held hands until we got inside.

I knocked on the door and Sammy opened it "OoOOoh HEeyY Guys!" Great... Sammy is already drunk. But Sammy told us to come in and it looked like the whole school was here I could barley walk in.

I went into Sammy's parents room to put my handbag and Nate's money in a safe so no one won't steal it. Then I went back to the party.

It's about 11:25 and I'm super drunk. I don't know where Nate is but I run into Johnson and ask him where is Nate.
"Heyyyyy JOHnsoN where ISssss Natee?"
"Um I just seen him chilling on the couch with Sammy, Gilinsky, and some other people."
"OK thankS!"

My vision was blurry, I was about to fall down because I was so drunk. I walked in the crowd full of sweaty, drunk, sick people dancing and they smelt like death.

I seen the couch and seen Nate with weed of course it didn't surprise me. I walked over to him and sat on his lap.

"Hey baby" Nate said blowing all of the smoke out of his mouth. He was making me feel some type of way and I didn't know what that feeling was.

"HEY GUYS WE SHOULD PLAY 7 MINUETS IN HEAVEN" Sammy said about to bust my eardrum out. Johnson and his friend Dillion and 2 other girls came over by the chairs to play also.

"Ok I Dare Chelsea and Nate to go to my room for 7 minuetesssss" Gilinsky said slurring and Nate grabbed me bridal style to his room.

We got to his room and he locked the door I was confused. Then I realized what he meant about 'can't wait till tonight' at the game today. I don't want to have sex this early and plus I'm a virgin wtf! But I couldn't resist him he's so hot and I need him.

Nate placed me on Sammy's bed and was on top of me making out. I took off his shirt and he took mine off after. He stopped kissing me and took off my pants. I'm really insecure about my body so I just curled up in a ball. Nate seen and stopped.

"What's wrong?" Nate said holding my hand
"It's just... That I'm really insecure about my body and I feel like I'm not ready because I'm still a virgin. And I'm scared." I started to cry at this point.

"It's ok I'm here. And I think you have a beautiful body and your going to have sex once in your life anyways and I have protection." Nate was right and he did look very hot right now so whatever.

"Ok Nate I will but please this is my first time and I'm scared."
"It's ok Chelsea I love you."
"I love you to" I said then we continued on making out and it got pretty heated for the last 5 minutes.

Hey guys it's me again! Sorry I haven't updated in a month i have just been really focused on school this year and I can't fail. And I haven't had an interest in wattpad lately and Nate because I have been gone. But when I clicked on the app yesterday I looked at how many reads I got and comments about people for me to update really surprised me! And then I knew I had to update today and give the people what they wanted. So I'm gonna try to update more now and thanks for 5k reads! Bye❤️❤️