Chapter 13

I woke up and I found myself in Sammy's arms. I reached out for my phone and I checked the time, it was 8:30am. Sammy started to move around so I put my phone back down and went back to cuddling with him. I seen his eyes open and he gave me a little smile.
"Good morning Chelsea." Sammy said give me a kiss on the cheek.
"Good morning Sammy. Want to go out for some breakfast?" I said
"Sure. Let's get ready." He said picking me up from the couch and carrying me to my room. "Thanks." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

It was 9:20 when I just got done getting ready. I wore some leggings, gray sweatshirt, uggs, beanie, and my hair was curly. I grabbed my purse and went downstairs to see Sammy. "Ready?" Sammy said reaching his hand out. "Yep!" I said as I grabbed his hand and we walked out to his car.
"So where are we going?" I said
"It's a surprise..." Sammy said smirking at me and we drove off.

When we pulled in the parking lot I looked at the logo and it said Cheese Cake Factory! It was one of my favorite restaurants to eat breakfast and of course Cheese Cake!
"How did you know this was my favorite restaurant?!" I said to Sammy.
"Because in middle school you would always ask your mom constantly to go get Cheese Cake Factory for dinner when I came over like every time."
"I still do that but to Katie's family and parents." I said as we both laughed.

We walked in and we got a seat. I order for a water and for food I got waffles with sausage. That's what I always get when I go to breakfast here. Me and Sammy were talking about when we were little and when we made a club with the Jacks called The Omaha Club. We had a fun childhood until high school when Nate came and when we all split up into different classes. I wish everything was like the same when we were little.

When we got done eating we paid, left, and then Sammy took me to Katie's house. We got to Katie's house and Sammy pulled up in the parking lot.
"Thanks Sammy for coming over and checking up on me and also for spending the night. I had so much fun and hopefully we could do it again sometime." I said giving Sammy a hug.
"No problem. Just call me whenever you need me if you have a problem." Sammy said as he was leaning into me and kissed me on the lips. His lips were so soft and he was a little rough. We started to make out but I pulled away to catch my breath.
"Bye Sammy." I said
"Bye Chelsea." Sammy said as I closed the door and he drove off.

I walked in the house and I seen Katie.
"Omg Chelsea I have been worrying about you! Where have you been." Katie said hugging me. I told her the whole story about Nate and Sammy spending the night and breakfast today.
"Oh I'm so sorry about Nate." Katie said giving me a hug.
"It's ok. I'm going to my house around 4:50 because Nate is meeting me up there to talk about what happened."
"I hope you'll be back together. You were cute with Nate!"
"Yeah I hope." I said as I went up to my room and took a nap.

It was 4:45 and I walked over to my house to talk to Nate. When I was walking I had so many thoughts in my head about what was going to happen. Will he keep bullying me, will he kill me, will we get back together, what if he never talks to me again? I guess will figure out when he gets there.

I got to the house and it was 4:55 and I was waiting for Nate. I was walking back and fourth having so many thoughts in my head. I heard a knock at the door and I opened it. Nate was there in his dope shirt, SnapBack, and his baggy pants with Adidas shoes. Damn he look hot in a SnapBack I wish I could kiss him but now was not the time to be kissing Nate I need to focus.

"Hey" Nate said waking in and going over to the kitchen counter.
"Hi" I said back.
"I'm sorry Chelsea-"
"Nate why would you cheat on me with a girl who dates every boy in the whole school. You said you would never hurt me and look what you did. I really did love you Nate but I don't think I do now after what you did to me!" I said fighting back the tears.
"I didn't do anything. You don't even know what happened." Nate said.
"Then what did?"
"Ok so when I was leaving school I was about to smoke by the tree where I always smoke by you know. When I was done I was waiting for you and then Destiny came over. She was talking to me about how she wanted to get back together with me and how I shouldn't date you because she thinks your not good enough. I told her to get away but she would only leave if I gave her a kiss. So I did because I didn't want her to keep following me around or to hurt you" Nate said yelling out the last sentence. My heart dropped and I felt completely stupid. "I'm so sorry Nate."
"Why are you sorry?" Nate said As I told him about the Sammy thing that happened today. "Why would you do that to me!" Nate said yelling at me.
"Because I thought you didn't like me anymore." I said crying really hard.
"I feel like I can't trust you now Chelsea." Nate said yelling.
"Nate I'm so sorry. I just had the thought you were done with me forever and we both messed up and I really do love you. I don't want to leave your side and I want to spend my whole life with you. I don't know what my life will look like without you. I'm so sorry Nate I swear on my life, family, friends, or anything I won't do it again." I said crying.

Nate was so Pale looking and staring at the ground thinking. I walked over to the living room and sat on the edge of the couch crying. I seen Nate walk over to me staring deep into my eyes.
"I'm sorry." Nate said
"Me too."
"I love you Chelsea."
"I love you to Nate." Nate grabbed my waist and lifted me up for a hug. As we were hugging he kissed me on the lips. His lips were so soft and we started to make out. He laid me on the couch softly as he was on top of me still making out with him.
"Your mine." Nate said to me
"And your my bad boy" I said giving him a kiss on the lips.

Me and Nate chilled and talked at my house and he left around 6:40. I decided to go back to Katie's house and eat super. We were having chili today since it was cold outside so I ran to the house. When I got there Katie was making a bowl of chili and I got a bowl also.
"So what happened??" Katie said
"We are back together!" I said as we hugged and cheered.
"I can't believe it! I knew he would take you back." Katie said taking a bite of her chili.
When super was done I took a shower and went to bed.

Sorry this chapter was long! I haven't updated in awhile so I thought it was a good time to start trying to update once or twice a day now! And also we almost have 2k reads! Thanks guys, makes sure you vote and keep reading bye❤️