Chapter 8

It was Tuesday and Katie's party was in 3 days, so I decided after school I was going to go to the mall. Katie always wanted some new converse and diamond earrings. So I decided to just get that for her present. For her party we were going to surprise her at my house. I invited the Jacks, Sammy, and a whole bunch of people from school. Katie is going to have the best birthday ever!

When I woke up I got dressed for school and I went downstairs to eat breakfast and seen Katie.
"After school I'm staying after with Gilinsky because he needs help with his work." I lied to Katie because I forgot that Gilinsky is coming with me because he really likes Katie and he wanted to buy her a ring for her birthday.
"Ok that's fine want me to pick you up?" Katie said back
"No! He said he'll take me back home it's fine." I said. We grabbed our purses, Katie grabbed the car keys, and then we left.

We arrived at school and I seen Nate smoking by the same tree like everyday. I ignored him and went to get my books. I opened my locker and grabbed my English book, math book, and my Spanish notebook. I closed my locker and there he was. Of course both of my arms are pinned up on the lockers and Nate whispers to me
"What do you think your doing" he said biting his lip and smirks. That kills me every time when he does that.
"I was minding my own business until you came in!" I yelled back at him and some people were staring at me.
"I was just asking" Nate said letting me go
"If you really do like me then why are you being so rude to me what did I ever do to you!?" I said leaving and going into my next class.

It was the end of the day and I found Katie and told her I'll see her around 6:00.
"Ok" she said and went to her car and left. "Hey." Gilinsky said coming behind me.
"Hey, are you ready?" I said
"Yep lets go!" Jack said getting in his car and going to the mall.

We arrived at the mall and we went to Journeys to get her some white converse. We got her a size 9 and bought the shoes. Then we went to a jewelry place and tried to find some diamonds earrings and a ring. I found the diamond earrings and bought them and Gilinsky was still looking.
"I think this is the one." Gilinsky said picking it up and giving it to the cashier and we paid. We got all the stuff for Katie's birthday and it was time to leave the mall.

Jack dropped me off at Katie's house and I told him "I'll see you at school tomorrow."
"Ok see you later Chelsea!" Jack said backing out the driveway and leaving. I hid the shoe box and the case to the earrings in my purse and ran to Katie's room. I put it under her bed so she won't find it. Later today I got a text from Nate. 

Nate👊🏾-Hey I heard about Katie's surprise party and I wanted to know if I could come.

I felt really bad because 1) he wasn't invited 2) he did me a favor and 3) he was nice to me. So I thought about it and I texted back.

Chelsea😇- ok so you can come but there's no alcohol, no smoking, no drugs.
Nate👊🏾-why?
Chelsea😇-because her parents want to come
Nate👊🏾-ok so I'll see you Friday
Chelsea😇-ok bye
After I texted I went to take a shower.

After the shower I did my homework, ate dinner (we had tacos!), and I went to put on some sweats and a over sized sweatshirt for bed. It was really cold and the heat wasn't working well so it felt like the North Pole in our room😑 anyways I went into bed and feel asleep...

Sorry for not updating! Today was my first day of school and I got out early and we hit over 300 reads! Thanks guys it means a lot!

Make sure you vote and add my story in your library to keep update on my book! Love you guys❤️😘