Chapter 15

I woke up and picked my phone up from my night stand. It was 9:47am and Nate's game was at 6:00pm and then Sammy's after party was at 8:30pm. I went down stairs and found Katie's mom and dad and her eating breakfast.

"Good morning Chelsea." Katie's mom said as I walked over and placed some bacon, eggs, and biscuits on a plate.

"Good morning Mrs.barker."  I sat down next to Katie and we talked for a little about today of what's going to happen.

"I can't wait to see jack I really miss him!" Katie said blushing. She put her plate in the sink and we went back upstairs to lay back down.

We went in Katie's room and just chilled until it was time for the game. I started to text Nate and see what he was doing.

"Hey Babe❤️" I said
"Hey lil mama"
"Wyd?"
"I'm at Sam's house just working out and chilling. Hbu?"
"Oh cool I'm just chilling with Katie so we can get some rest for the basketball game and Sam's party."
"Oh yeah I forgot about the party😂 but I'm for sure coming I just need a ride."
"I can give you a ride because Katie is riding with G to the party and I'm driving my car to your game."
"Ok that's fine with me. I'll se you later lil mama😏"
"Ok love you babe😘❤️"
"Love you to bye💞"

I put my phone on the charger and I feel back asleep.

It was 3:55pm when me and Katie woke up I decided to take a shower. I grabbed a towel and my speakers and headed to my bathroom. I put the songs on shuffle and the volume was so loud.

When I got out I blow dried my hair and Katie went in the shower while I was straightening my hair.

Katie got out and the time was 4:30. We started to rush because we wanted to get ready around 5:30 and leave then. I finished my makeup and tried to find something to wear.

I just grabbed some leggings, high black converse, and a VS athletic tee (white & black), and under my favorite lace bra. Katie was ready and we headed downstairs.

I grabbed my purse and the keys and we went to my car. I unlocked the car , we sat down, and then we drove off.

We arrived at our home gym and I seen both of the basketball teams warming up. I seen Nate and is new LeBrons he told me about at the mall. He looked so hot in his basketball jersey showing his tattoos and his muscles I just wanted to kiss him. (MAJOR NATE FEELS!😍)
Nate seen me in the crowd and ran over to me.

"Hey lil mama" Nate said picking me up and giving me a kiss.
"Hey Skate" I gave him a little smirk
"I hate when you say Skate I like Nate better" Nate said blushing and trying not to smile.

He hates when I call him Skate because all the guys call him that and the girls just call him Nate. So I tease him a lot when he's with me.

"You better go before your coach notices" I said as Nate put me down.
"Ok see you later lil mama. I can't wait for today" Nate's said kissing me on the cheek and smirking while he was walking back to the court.

I wonder what he meant about 'I can't wait for today'. It kinda creeped me out of what was going to happen. Well just haft to find out.

I walked over to Katie and she was sitting next to G. As I went over I got stopped by someone... Sammy.

"Hey!" Sammy said giving me a big hug.
"Hey Sam. I wish you good luck for today!"
"Awe thanks. I want you to meet my new girlfriend." Sammy said as he walked me over to this really pretty girl.

She had really dark brown short hair, brown eyes, she is really short. Her name is Archana (r-ch-ena)

"Hi I'm Archana!" She smiled and I shook her hand.
"Nice to meet you Archana. You can sit beside me and my friend Katie if you want."
"Sure!" She said giving Sammy a hug and a kiss on the cheek as he ran off to the court.

We went over to Katie and G and I introduced Archana to them. We talked and stuff and we watched the game.

Nate had already scored 8 points in 3 minuets and Sammy scored 6 points. And the score was 28-21 us. The crowd was going wild and we were unstoppable...

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter it took longer than I thought it would😂 but anyways I'm updating again in awhile! And after this book I'm making another book but I'm not gonna tell you all yet. If my book got to 200 votes I would tell you all😏 but anyways bye guys❤️