Chapter 5

{a/n there will be 2 parts of this chapter. because I didn't want to make this chapter like 20 pages long. So enjoy!"

It was Saturday and I couldn't wait for the party today! It was 11:00 and the basketball game didn't start till 5:00. So I decided to go to the gym and work out with Katie. I put on some black running shorts, a T-shirt that had my school logo on the back that said 'seniors 2016', white nike socks and my running shoes. I grabbed my earbuds, a water, and my purse and we went to the gym.

We got there and I went on the treadmill, lifted weights, and did deep stretches after. It was around 1:30pm when we left the gym so  we went to chick-fil-a to eat. I got chicken and waffle fries with a water and Katie got a salad with a water also. Then we headed back home and waited for the game to start.

It was 4:00 and we were getting ready for the game. I wore some leggings, white converse, red hooded long sleeve flannel sweatshirt, and I wore a black T-shirt under it. I wore some makeup today because of the party so i put on mascara with eye liner and my hair was curly. It was 4:30 so we got our purses and got in the car and left for the game.

We walked in and the boys were warming up. I seen Nate and I also seen my guy friend Sammy coming over. "Hey Chelsea!" Sammy said running up giving me a big hug. We grew up together because of our parents so I knew him pretty well.
"Hey Sammy! Are you going to the party after the game?" I said
"Yeah me and the whole team are." Sammy said
"Well good luck!" I said and he gave me a kiss on the cheek. I seen Nate staring at me after Sammy ran on the court. I wonder what his deal was I thought but I just went to my seat beside Katie and watched the game.

It was tied up and Sammy was up to shoot. He dribbled the ball and faked out the other opponent. Then he shot the ball and... he made the final shot! We won by 68-67! Everyone started running on the court and I ran up to Sammy and gave him a big hug. He kissed me on the lips for awhile and Nate just stared. But I didn't care and after me and Sammy were smiling and laughing the whole time.

After the game everyone got in there cars and drove to Jack and Jacks house for the big party. I met Jack and Jack once and they were really nice and also really attractive. I rode with Sammy and Katie rode by herself and we drove off.

I just wanted to say thank you guys for all the reads it means a lot!❤️