Chapter 17

*4 weeks later*

It was a Sunday night and I was in bed with a fever. Katie was making me some soup downstairs and bringing me tissues.

Nate was probably smoking with Sammy right now because he's mad at me. The reason why is because he found out about the kiss when I was made at him because of Destiny and I slept with him.

Katie opened my door and handed me my soup and a new tissue box. She put the tray and tissues on my desk and I got up to eat.

"Thanks Katie for taking care of me" I said taking a sip of my soup.

"No problem Chelsea, but how are you and Nate doing?"
"Where still mad but I might text him after I eat my soup and see what's going on."
"Oh that's cool. I'm going to go back downstairs and text me if you need anything."
"Ok"

I ate all the soup that Katie made me and then I blew my nose. I went back into my bed and texted Nate.

C:hey
N:hey lil mama. Wyd?
C:laying in bed I have a really bad fever
N:oh no! I'm coming over I'll see you in 10 love you.
C:ok love you
N:love you to bye❤️

Nate's POV:

I'm such a terrible boyfriend. I feel so bad now that i haven't text Chelsea since the party in the last 4 weeks and I didn't even check on her.

I just wanna die in a hole in the worst boyfriend for what I have done for her
For the last 3 years.

I just wanna make her happy—

I'm on the ground

Broken glass everywhere

I hear the sirens

Barley breathing

Taken away

Is this what I deserve?

Chelsea's POV:

It's been 20 minutes and Nate is still not here. Where could he possibly be?

"CHELSEA COME HERE RIGHT NOW! HURRY!!!" Katie said yelling from downstairs.

I got out of bed and ran downstairs. When I got there Katie had tears down her face watching the news.

"Look..."

News reporter: live emergency! Car crash down by eastern high school. It looks like a man was driving and a huge truck came by and hit the driver and we flew out the window. The mans name that was injured was... Nathan Maloley. He is in serious condition and is at the hospital getting taken cared of at eastern hospital.

Tears flowing down my face, my nose getting stuffer and my voice is cracking.

"I haft to go to the hospital Katie come with me!"
"Ok get ready!"

I ran up stairs but on some joggers with a long sleeve shirt and some Boots. Grabbed my little purse, phone and I sprinted out to my car with Katie.

We arrived at the hospital and I went to the emergency room. I went to the front desk and asked them where he was.

"I'm here for Nathan Maloley."