Rest In Peace

Dalton's Prov.

Wednesday Early Day 2:00pm

"Alright class is dismissed" my teacher announced. I got up and walked out the classroom and headed for my locker, I put all the shit I wasn't going to need in there and closed it.

"Wass up jhit" I turned around and saw Shamar leaning against the locker across from mine and Da'vontae standing there with his hands in his pocket.

"I aint no jhit but nothin man just putting stuff in my locker and headed home" I said while dapping him and Da'vontae as we started walking.

"Aye man you think your mama made them sandwiches I like" Shamar said licking his lips then smiled.

"Yeah yeah, with her fruit punch lemonade" add Da'vontae rubbing his hands together walking along with me Shamar

"Niggas that's my mama" I pushed both of them on their shoulder.

"What's wrong with that" they said in unison laughing while we walked out the double blue doors.

"Cuz yall got girlfriends and that's nasty" I said seriously

"You evea seen your mama?" Shamar asked

"Nigga I live with her, I see her ass every fucking day of the week" I stopped and told him

"But your mama fine though" Da'vontae stated. I side eye him "Yall need to get yall non single asses somewhere" I said shaking my head and continued my walk to my car.

"Bruh wait up" I heard them say running over to me.

"Yeah?"

"Can we come over" said Shamar

"Uhh not today I gotta go home and do some studying" I said while opening my car door and turned the engine on then roll the window down.

"When in hell did you start studying?" Da'vontae said

"Since today" I said laughing

"Nah he probably finna get him some pussy or go to the trap" Shamar said to Da'vontae causing him to look at me curiously

"Nah for for real, just studying making these grades on point, college ain't no joke" I said honestly on the grades part.

"Ight man, see your ass later making a nigga wanna go homework and shit" said Da'vontae stepping away from car with Shamar doing the same.

I pulled the window up and turned the A/C on. "Damn Florida weather ain't no joke" I said to myself. I turned the radio on to Power 95.3, I heard Rich Homie Flex so I turned it up a little more then started driving home.

Rochelle's Prov.

It's 3:00 and I have been waiting here for an hour. How you gonna tell me to meet you at your house Wednesday after school and you not even here, I sighed in frustration.

Walked in 30, 000 in my pocket
Had them niggaz just like ooh, ooh, ooh! (Hey hey!)
50 thousand dollars on ya bitch who fuck me
Got her screaming like ooh, ooh, ooh!
Cause I gotta check, nigga wanna flex
I ain't got to flex, boy I got it, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Give that hoe some X, she gon' wanna sex every nigga in the set
And now she screamin' like ooh, ooh, ooh!
How much you made?

Made 2 million dollars off a mixtape
Had them folks like ooh, ooh, ooh.

I seen a truck pull up blasting Rich Homie Flex, I look and saw who was seated in the car, no other than him. I grabbed my bag stepping out the car and locked it.