Shit

I know I haven't been on here in a minute. But I made an effort, school got a bitch tired.

Hope you Enjoy
Excuse Mistakes

A Month Later

Rochelle's Prov.

"Eww look at them"

"He like Fat girls?"

"She's not that ugly "

"He makes the relationship cute"

"I think their cute" hearing all these people comments made my stomach turn into knots.
I'm guessing Dalton felt some type of way to because I saw him clence his jaw.

This would have never happened if he didn't put his arm around me. We walked up to my locker, I put my combination in and got the books I will need.

"What wrong" he asked me

"Nothing" I said looking down at my books

"Look at me" I lifted my head and looked at him, I became lost in his eyes. I stared at him for while his lips were moving but I could make out what was he saying.

"I said look not stare" he chuckled I laughed a little, every now and then I would stare at him to make sure was he real.

"Babe we still on for tonight right?" he asked me. I finally agreed with him to take me out, this boy begged and begged till I said yes.

"Uhh... yeah of course" I smiled

"Good I thought you were going to cancel on me"

"I won't, now go to class I don't want you to be late" I said shutting my locker.

"Alright bye I'll pick you up at 7" he kissed my forehead making yearn for more, I turned around and saw him running to class. This boy is something else.

Middle of the day during gym

Dalton Prov.

"Man I haven't seen your ass in like forever" Shamar said approaching me

"Nigga been busy you know" I said throwing the ball in the net

"Swishh" we both said at the same time laughing afterwards

"Tell me why you wanna go to college for business again ?" He asked grabbing the ball from my hand making a shot.

"Bruhh we go over this like every other day , you know this shit by now" I told him

"Nah tell me" he said throwing the ball my way"

"Because if I do play ball and don't make it to pro , it's just a waste of time and energy. " I said truthfully

"But you got skills"

"I guess , but nah" I said shaking my head thinking about what he said.

"But word on campus is you and Rochelle dating" he said arching his left eyebrow smiling.

"Yeah , she finally letting me take her out tonight"

"That's cool , you know Qube asking for you right ?" I looked at him with confusion.

"I told Qube I was done with his ass 3 years ago, I gave him his money and wanted out" I said

"I know that but all I know he asking for you" he said putting his hands up in surrender. What would Qube want now, it's been 3 years since I've last talked to him.

"Alright I'll keep that in mind, thanks bro" I said giving him a dap and he walked out the gym.
I continued shooting some hoops letting off some steam and stress. Qube and I we're real close till I wanted out the game, he said the only way for me to get out was to sell $300,000 worth of weed. So I did and he let me out.