In our Thoughts

Oh My God! The Prologue to this book reached 500 veiws. I'm so excited, thanks to you guys. Im happy you guys are enjoying the book, even though with a lot of mistakes your still here with me. Keep in mind this my first book so bare with me.

~Love Shel

Dalton's Prov.

"Who was that guy from last night" she asked.

"What guy" I tried to play it off.

"You know what I'm talk about don't play dumb" she removed my arm from he shoulders getting a little aggravated cause I won't tell her about Qube.

We had stopped walking, I sighed and rubbed my face with both of my hands. I then looked at her with a blank expression, I just stood there staring at her. She raised her eyebrow waiting on my answer.

To be honest I totally forgot what we were talking about, I got side tracked just by looking at her. The way her noise wrinkles when she's upset or angry, or when's she's nervous or shy she looks at her feet. I looked at what she wore today it wasn't to flashy but it was cute, I just liked the way those pants hugged her CURIVOUS body.

I could look at her all day, and that smile don't get a nigga started. I then licked my lips just picturing what would those feel like on my skin. She then looked at her feet feeling embarrassed.

"Your not listening to me" she pouted looking down. I picked her head up.

"I heard every word you said sweetheart" I smiled at her earning one back.

"Then why won't you tell me" she asked.

"Um... you staying after school today?" I asked her.

"Yeah.. why? That has nothing to do wit-".

"I'll explain everything after school, Okay?".

"But Dalt-".

"Okay?" I questioned.

"Okay" she rolled her eyes.

"Keep rolling them they'll get stuck like that" I laughed.

"No they not" she said giggling.

"Mhm" I wrapped my arms around her waist bringing her closer. "Gimme some sugar" I told her. She looked around at the few students then looked up at me.

"But there's people" she said trying to move away, but I held her tighter.

"Sooo?" I shrugged. She stood on her tippy toes and pecked my lips real quick. I frowned looking at her.

"The hell was that?" I questioned.

"A kiss" she stated getting out my grip then walking away to her class.

"Oh so it's like that now?" I chuckled.

"Its been like that" she turned and winked at me continued walking to her class. I shook my head and made my way to class.
I walked to first period late giving my teacher my pass.

"Where have you been Mr . smith?" she asked me.

"I was walking someone to class" I said truthfully.

"Rooochells" Da'vontae dragged out. I looked his way and nodded.

"Alright, take a seat" she said through her glasses. I made my way to my seat and got started on my work.

"Yo Dalton" someone whispered. I turned around and looked at Calvin. The star basketball player at Kaneswood High. I never really talked to him like that but he a pretty cool dude.