Mr.Fine

After putting my locker combination like 6x times, I finally got my health books and was headed straight to class.

"Look at that big girl, I thought her fat ass wasn't gonna come this year, I guess I thought wrong" I heard Monica say.

After that was said her and her squad, cliques whatever you wanna call it starting laughing and pointing. Monica's the school hoe, she would fuck any guy that she lays her eyes on, sometimes I wonder do she have any respect for herself.

But don't get me wrong Monica was so beautiful, she has a light caramel skin color, with long shiny black hair that reached her mid back, a body shaped like a goddess. She wasn't skinny but wasn't thick either, she was slim.

"Why couldn't I have a body like her?" I thought to myself.

I kept walking with my head down from all the students laughing and talking about me till I bumped into a huge hard rock chest, making all my books fall onto the floor along with my papers flying everywhere.

"Oh my God I'm so sorry I should have watched where I was going" I blurted out.

While picking up my belongings I seen somebody with the most beautiful light brown eyes staring down at me with the most widest smile handing me my papers.

While I was standing up he said something but I didn't recall.

"No you don't have to apologize to me I'm the one that should be apologizing to you" he said with a smile that that has a effect on me. I got a good look at him after I got up, he was tall maybe 6'5 with white beautiful teeth he looked about 17 or 18.

My eyes worked their way down his mid light caramel skin like they were studing him or something, he wore a red v-neck shirt that showed all his muscles from his well built arms down to his toned tight stomach, he had a few tattoos on both amrs.

He also wore black joggers with red and black Jordan 13's, looking up at his hair I notice it was slightly curly and thin. Lips were plump and pink, after a while staring at each other I looked down at my feet, he broke the silence

"um Rochelle?" My eyes snapped looking up at him.

"How did you know my name?" I panicked.  My eyebrow stood  up waiting on his answer.

"Well its on your health papers beautiful".

"Beautiful? I questioned I turned around to see who he was talking about but no one was behind me. I felt a finger slightly turned my head around.
"I'm talking about you thickums" he bit his lip with a smirk almost breaking in into a smile

"Um sir thank you for helping me with my things and uhh.. thanks" I said walking off to my first period.

RIINNGG!

"Oh shit I'm late to class on the first day of my senior year, could this day get any wort! "

I peeped through the door and seen all the students focused on the teacher and laughing. As I opened the door everyone heads snapped looking at me, staring at me with disguste in their eyes.

"Ahh Ms.Anderson I'm glad to see that your able to join the class today" said Mrs.Johnson with a smile.

"Care to explain why your late to the class?" directioning her ruler towards the students.

"Well I.... umm....see I.... there was...."

"What's the matter fat ass hipo? Cat got your tongue?" said a male kid, the class bursted with laughter "

"Nahh bruhh I think she ate them" said another one I stood there with my head hang low, I don't like being center of attention. A couple of seconds pass by when Mrs.Johnson finally spoke.

"Alright class settle down
Ms.Anderson go take a seat on the third row 6th seat" I nodded my head and made my way towards the seat, after getting little comments I sat down and listened to the teacher.

After a while my mind drifted towards the incident that's happened a while ago, he knew my name but I didn't know his. All I could think about was his lips and smile... Hmmm Mr.Fine.