Long Night.

Please excuse all typos and errors. Vote and comment please 😊.
-TheyCallMeSheli 💕

Rochelle's Prov.

"The homework is assigned online and is due next week" my 7th period teacher announced. The class didn't really said anything, that's cause it's the last period of the day.

I'm just ready to get out of here.
A few minutes past and bell rung telling us it's time to go. I grabbed my things and made my out the classroom.

"Chelle wait up" someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around becoming face to face with Shamar.

"Heey" I smiled. Shamar and Da'vontae became my older brothers I never had.

"Wassup?" he asked me.

"Uhh.. nothing much" I shrugged holding my books and bag. "How's you and Tati?".

"Here let me get that for you" he grabbed my bag along with my books, we headed out walking towards my car.

"Thanks".

"No problem." Well me and Tati are fine she's just crazy" he chuckled.

"Tell me about it" I laughed.

"How about you and Dalton?".

"Good" I breathed in.

"Really?. He's been a little off lately". He stopped in his tracks facing me.

"Oh for real? I haven't noticed" I lied. Unlocking my car.

"Yeah, but I'll ask him later on" he said placing my things in the passengers seat. "But as you know Tati birthday is coming up". he sighed

"Ohh yeah November the 15" I smiled

"Yeah and I was thinking if we could have a private club party on that Saturday night. You girls go shopping and get your hair done and nails and whatever shit yall do" he laughed.

"Alright sounds like a plan" I smiled.

"You heard from Sky? Da'vontae getting a little worried.

"No actually but I'll be sure to tell her". He gave me a goodbye hug and went off.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Come on Smith you gotta run faster than that! ".

"Faster!"

"Dribble!"

"Dribble!"

"Mama ain't raise no pussy did she!?".

Those were the words I heard coming from gym, I opened the door and saw sweaty guys running back and forth, dribbling basketball balls and shooting 3's.

I took a seat on one of the far end bleachers with his duffle bag and watched them practice. I guess one of his team members saw I was there and pointed to me.

"Coach let's take 5" Dalton breathed out. Coach nodded his head and went in his office. Dalton started walking my way with with a shirtless body and sweat all over.

"Heey" he greeted me.

"How's practice?" I asked him.

"Tough. But nothing gonna stop me" he smiled weakly. Ever since that night he's been acting different. "What's in the bag?" he pointed out.

"Ohh just some things I brought you " I sang.
I unzipped the bag and showed him what was inside. I brought gaderade, some clothes, candy and other things you might need.