You meet. Tamaki

Your P.O.V
You where new to Ouran high school and you where the daughter of a high succeeding business man. (L/n) (c/c), you where proud but nervous mainly about coming here. Leaving your friends, which left you in a foul mood. You where deep in thought when you ran into something and fell backwards, you screamed and closed your eyes. You coughed as you felt the impact from the cold tile floors, "oh my! Princess are you ok?" Someone asked you fluttered your eyes open and saw a body but you could hardly see the sun light peering from the windows flooded around them. Soon your blacked out.

-------

You slowly opened your eyes and sat up. "Oh your awake!" Someone cheered and you blinked, "yeah. What happened" you asked as your vision cleared. "Oh princess! Ill explain" they said and you nodded closing your eyes, their words rang in your head, you have heard the 'princess' it sounded familiar. "Your the guy from the hall" you said holding your head, he nodded and you saw his blue eyes sparkle. His blonde hair slightly messy, and his blue uniform was un tidy. "You should watch where your going" you growled and be grabbed your hand, "i know princess I'm so sorry" he said holding your hand. "And quit calling me princess!" You snapped at him.

He smiled, "I'm sorry it is a habit." He apologized and bowed his head. You smiled lightly, "well explain what happened all i know is i fell and now I'm in the nurses office!" You said shakily before you coughed, he pat you back slightly and you pulled his hand off your back. "Oh sorry right. Well i was walking down the hall going to the club i started with a friend, then you my beauty ran into me catching me off guard and you fell hitting your head and taking the wind from you. You where coughing a lot before the head injury caught up with you and you blacked. I picked you up like a knight in shining armor and brought you here. You have been out for. " he paused looking at the clock. "4 hours' he said smiling, your jaw dropped and you froze.

"4 h-hours" you stuttered and he nodded, "yes" he smiled. You jumped up and readjusted your lemon colored dress and smiled at him. "I got to go to class!" You said smiling, "and I'm (y/n) thanks for caring for me" you said starting to walk away. He grabbed your hand and pulled you back to the bench you where laying on, "your welcome, I'm Tamaki. But your need to rest. Im glad to stay by you if you want." He offered and you smiled nodding. You began to lie your head down but he grabbed both aides of your head and laid you on his lap. You smiled and grabbed the fabric of his pants lightly like a habit. "What are you doing?" He asked and you looked up at him, "sorry it is a habit" you smiled....
1 hour later
"Ok mrs. (L/n) you are free to go to lunch." The nurse who had black hair and grey dull eyes said emotionless, "lets go" Tamaki said smiling, you nodded standing up with his help.

--------------
Ok short i know sorry. Most of them will be short