Scenario 14- You paint his nails.

Tamaki
"Hey? Tamaki?" You call from your bathroom.
"Uh yes? What is it (y/n)?" Tamaki asked knocking on the bathroom door.
"Can I paint your nails?" You asked looking up towards him.

"Oh my god of course, it always looked fun, girls seem to love!"he smiled opening the door, you where sitting on the floor with nail polish sitting around.

"What color?" You asked looking at all the polish.
"Hmm... Blue to match my uniform!" Tamaki said happily sticking his hand out for you...

Soon you finished and he had a mix of dark and light blue nails...

Kyoya
You where hanging out with Kyoya, but he had a long hard day and was so tired, he fell asleep on his couch.

"Time for revenge." You whispered taking some black nail polish out, you softly grabbed his hand and began to steadily paint his nails...

***

"(y/n), what is this?" Kyoya asked you skeptically, you looked over and up from your phone. You gave him an innocent smile as he lifted his hand.

"Oh, I needed to practice painting my nails. Really if you think about it, it's your fault since you fell asleep leaving me bored." You shrugged before kissing his cheek playing innocent.

Hikaru
"Hikaru? I need practice." You sighed grabbing a basket from your bathroom.
"On what (y/n)" Hikaru asked looking up from his phone where he was texting Kaoru.
"Painting nails." You replied smirking wickedly.

"And...." He said kinda awkwardly.
"Well, I'm better at doing it on OTHER people..." You trailed off before it clicked for him.
"No!"
"Yeah!"
"Fine..." He gave in quickly to your puppy dog eyes.

After about an hour full of horrid mess ups, you finished giving him little watermelon nails.

Kaoru
"Kaoru, I need to practice my nail painting skills on you." You said walking over to him.
"Why me." He pouted.
"Cause I said so" You shrugged

"Wow, good one (y/n), you should be a lawyer." He mumbled sarcastically
"Excuse me." You growled.

"I meant...." Karou looked around frantically trying to avoid your gaze.
"Of course! Anything for you (y/n)." He replaced what he said earlier quickly.

Twins
"Let's paint each other's nails." You said tossing a bottle of polish to them each.
"What?" They both said at the same time looking at their bottles of nail polish.

"I want help painting nails." You smiled giving them puppy dog eyes.
The twins looks at each other silently before looking at you.
"Fine" they both sighed sticking both their hands out.

"Thank you both so much! You two are the best" you giggled kissing them both before painting their nails the same design of rainbows, cause pride is the best.

Mori
"Takashi." You called loudly, soon he stood in your door way staring at you.
"Can I paint your nails?" You asked smiling innocently.

Mori stared at you silently for a bit.

"Fine." He said sitting on your bed.
"Thanks!" You laughed happily before painting his nails with a French Tip.

Honey
"Honey! Can I paint your nails?" You asked sitting across from him on the bed.
"For a cupcake sure! You are the bestest baker in the whole wide world!" Honey giggled hugging usa-Chan close.
"Thanks mitskuni" you smiled before getting a bunch of different colors.

Soon you painted a load of cupcakes on his finger nails, but it was difficult. He couldn't quit squirming and was not careful while waiting from them to dry and smudged most of them.

"Now I want real cupcakes!" Honey yelled like a little hyper active child, you smiled picking him up before carrying him downstairs on your back.

"Okay, okay." You laughed getting out a recipe book your (mother/grandmother/aunt) gave you...