Scenario 17- he has a nightmare

Scenario 17: he has a nightmare

Tamaki
You sat on the couch in Tamaki's house, he was asleep, his head on your lap as you watched a movie. He had fallen asleep, but you where fine, he had been working hard on something, God knows what it is.

Suddenly, you felt his hands grasp at your legs and he let out a wail as he shot up looking at you. Suddenly his eyes watered and he latched his arms around your neck pulling you close as he patted you over.

"Woah, tamaki what's wrong?" You asked worriedly as he continued to check you over, tears began to slip down his cheeks rapidly.

"I had a dream, I couldn't protect you." He choked out as he began to sob, you pulled him close stroking his blonde hair.

"It's okay, I'm safe." You promised and soon his sobs went silent and be only sniffled and hiccuped, till he fell back asleep, your heart ached but soon you fell asleep too....

Kyoya
You sat in the library, Kyoya had been dragged along by you, though he was so tired. You bugged him till he gave into your puppy eyes, you where so happy so it made his trip worth it.

"Kyoya?" You called, his book had hit the floor, you peered over the top of your book to see him asleep in his chair. You smoked and stood up, walking over, he twitched slightly and you where afraid you woke him.

"(Y/n)?" Kyoya gasped sitting up, his glasses fell down the bridge if his nose, he looked so scared and flustered.

"Sorry if I woke you." You blurted, he looked at you and fixed his glasses composing him self.

"It wasn't you, let's just read." He suggested and picked his book back up, seemingly fine....
Hikaru
"(Y/n)! (Y/n)! (Y/n)!" You could hear Hikaru screeching your name over and over again, you hurried down the long halls of his house till you burst into his room.

"(Y/n)" he wailed as he laid under his covers, you ripped the covers up and he was fast asleep. He was normally a calm sleeper, but right then, he seemed so restless. He kicked and kept yelling your name, you could see tears prick the corners of his closed eyes as a tear slipped done his cheek hitting the pillow.

"Hikaru?" You asked with a whimper, you shook his shoulder softly, he blinked open his eyes and felt a tear roll down his cheek. He quickly wiped his tears embarrassed, he tackled you down on the bed more in a hug as he buried his face in your neck.

"I'm sorry, I had a nightmare." He whispered and calmed him self down.

"It's okay, we all get them, let's nap." You promised and pulled the covers over you both, he kissed you softly before closing his eyes pulling you as close as he could before he drifted off, as you did soon after.

Karou
"Karou?" You called, you couldn't find him, you where both at his house but you couldn't find him for the life of you.

"Karou!" You called for him, again, you heard some sniffled cries from the other room.

You hurried into the room and shut the door behind you, it was pitch black. You used your phone for light, you searched till you found Karou piled up in the corner snuggled up in blankets with tears rolling down his cheeks.

"What's wrong?" You whispered crouching by him, he looked over at you with red eyes and puffy cheeks from crying.

"(Y/n), I had a horrible dream." He rasped, his throat scratchy from crying. You curled up in the layers of blankets with him and held him close, till you fell asleep with him holding you protectively.