How you meet. Hikaru

Your P.O.V BEFORE HOST CLUB.
It was 7th grade, you wanted to befriend Hikaru. One of the dopple gangers... You walked up to karou, "wheres Hikaru" you asked smiling, "i am Hikaru" he said raising his eyebrow. "No your not, your voice is slightly higher then Hikaru's... You cant fool me" you shrugged before parting his hair to the right like he usually has it. He stared in shock, "now where is Hikaru" you repeated and he turned around and pointed to a bush.

You saw a head pop out from behind it he was also in shock. It was Hikaru. You walked over smiling, "i was wondering if we could hang out" you said smiling. "I dont know" he trailed off cockily, "you have to win the which one is Hikaru game" he smirked. "Ok" you happily agreed, they put hats on and did the normal spin make you confused thing. You waited your hand on your hip, "which one is Hikaru" they said smirking. "That is Hikaru" you said staring at him, "and you are kaoru." You smirked and they shook their heads. "Sorry" the chimed.

"No I'm right, Hikaru i know that's you because the glimmer in your eyes. It seems far away and lost, but kaoru. I can see your here on earth but your still lost, i can tell" you explained and they seemed suprise, scared, and confused. "Fine we will hang" Hikaru sighed and you laughed and spun around, he shook his head and followed you as you began to skip away in happiness.

~~~~~~~~~
Few years later...
~~~~~~~~~

Today was the anniversary of the day you fell for that damn dopple ganger... He crushed your heart and you hated him for it, you two never spoke again. A week ago was the day you won their little game, you learned you where a toy to him... You wanted to cut him up at that moment you learned, he took advantage of you. ( not like that pervs. Or is that just me? 0.0 ) You made more friends who cared for you, but you couldn't forget Hikaru. "(F/n)!!!!" You heard someone yelling your name, you spun around and saw your best friend.

"Yeah?" You asked her and she laughed, "i found something i need to show you" she giggled and grabbed your hand. She dragged you down the halls and out into the main building on campus."Where are we going?" You asked bored, "surprise!" She said taking a sharp turn. She stopped in front of a door and she slowly pulled it open. There was a blinding light and rose petals flew past your two, you spit one out that landed in your mouth. You pulled rose petals out of your (h/c) hair and tossed them to the ground. You blinked a few times and she began to drag you in again, you looked at a blonde guy, a tall one, one with glasses, a short one, and... The dopple gangers.

"Hikaru and kaoru?" You asked and they looked at each other, "(f/n)?" Hikaru asked and you nodded. "Its... Been a while." You said awkwardly, they nodded at the same time. "You know this lovely lady?" Blondie said strutting over to you, they nodded Hikaru blushing. Blondie placed a hand on your chin forcing you to softly look into his blue eyes. "Im Tamaki" he muttered and you pulled away nodding, "yeah I'm... Gonna go." You said turning around. "Clever." Hikaru muttered, "you like her" kaoru said and Hikaru shook his head no as you walked out the door....