Scenario 6- He gets you a gift!

Tamaki
You walked to the host club, it was Saturday so it was technically closed. You where wearing a simple blank tank top and jean shorts and a random pair of shoes. You opened the doors and saw Tamaki first, him being taller then you, you easily sped up and jumped onto him into a hug. You saw Haruhi giggle and smile at you, you smiled cheekily at him. "Oh hi!" Tamaki exclaimed looking down at you lovingly, "yes it is i, queen (y/n) bow down to me" you laughed and hugged him. "I got you something" he said and dragged you to a corner of the host club. There was a cage, a very large cage, like a play pin type of cage. Inside was the tiny black rabbit with white ear tips and white paws. "Tamaki you didn't!" You gasped and spun around to hug Tamaki, "lets name him paws" you giggled at the silly name. "He can stay at the host club" Tamaki added before you leaned up and kissed his cheek.

Kyoya
You where walking to the computer lab where you tend to read, its also where you officially met Kyoya. You opened door and saw Kyoya already waiting for you, you walked over to hug him. He enveloped you in a hug and kissed your forehead, "remember when you went into that store to shop?" He asked and you nodded and looked up at him. "I got you this, while you shopped" he muttered reaching into his back pocket, he handed you a small box. You opened it and saw an amazing ring with a (f/c) gem, it had diamonds shaped like stars lining the rest of the ring. "Its gorgeous, Kyoya thank you" you beamed and held onto him happily, "anything for my love" he whispered in your ear and kissed your cheek.

Hikaru
You sat by the fountain like always, it was a place to relax and not worry about life. "(F/n)?" Hikaru said and you looked up and saw him walking towards you. He had a box in his hand, it was roughly the size of his hand. "Hello Hikaru" you smiled and stood up setting down what you where doing, he jumped towards you and held you against him cheekily. "Hi baby" he said and lifted your chin to kiss you, he smiled and put the box in your hands. You looked at it before looking up at him, "open it would you" he smiled. You looked down at the box again and opened it and stared at the necklace inside. "A necklace, like the one i wanted but different colors" you observed quietly. "Thank you" you smiled and hugged him, he took the necklace out and ordered you to keep your hair out of the way and turn around. He put the necklace on you and turned you back around to kiss you.

Karou.
You where walking next to Karou, he said he had something in the host room he needed to get. He opened the door for you and let you in, he followed in after you and towards a table; on the table was a shopping bag. He grabbed it up and handed it to you, "no protesting and open it, its yours." He instructed. You rolled your eyes and watched him before you took the bag and sat down, you opened it and saw the dress from the store. "Its amazing but, i told you-" you where about to complain. But he cut you off, "it was my choice!" He said stubbornly. You gave in and hugged him, "thank you, i love you" you muttered and kissed his cheek. He nodded and rushed you to the changing room, he loved it on you.

Twins.
You where eating lunch in the host club room, with the twins and the rest of the club. You stood up and went to the washroom, you came back and saw the twins sitting at the table but there was a box and a bouquet of roses. You wearily walked back, "who's are those" you asked sitting down as the twins watched your every move. Hikaru moved the roses towards you while Karou moved the box towards you, "open it" they said in union. You shrugged and smiled, you opened the box and a small white dog with ginger patches leapt out of the box and onto the table and licked your face like crazy. "A puppy!" You squealed and held it up, "thank you both! Is it yours?" You asked and they shook their heads. "All 3 of ours." They chimed, "whats his name?" They asked you. "I get to choose?" You asked and they nodded. "Gingerbread" you shrugged not knowing and they nodded.

Mori
You sat by Mori at your house, you both where outside on your old swing set swinging on the swings slowly. "I got you a gift" he said and handed you a box, you smiled and opened it slowly. Inside was an oval locket with both of your names engraved on the front, you opened the locket and there was a picture of you both, even Mori was even smiling slightly in the photo. You jumped up and hugged him, he set you in his lap and kept your hair from getting in the way and put the locket on. You turned around and kissed his cheek, he smiled lightly and hugged you not letting go.

Honey
You where in a cake shop with honey eating a cake together, "i didn't know when to give you this gift so i decided now, you got me the bunny play set thing so i want to get you a gift in return." Honey explained getting out if his chair and ducked under the table with usa-chan. He came out from under my chair his knees and palms slightly dirty, he stood up still holding usa-chan in his left arm. He handed you a small box. You opened it and it was a a little plastic box like thing, that you get if you out a quarter in; the one clear plastic half circle with a color cap. You opened it and there was a (f/c) plastic ring inside, you pulled it out and smiled before hugging honey picking up. "Thank you, but lets clean you up" you giggled before wiping his dirty palms with a napkin then his knees, then you both continued to eat the cake.

(( You guys can request scenarios, like just comment. He gets jealous or what ever. ))