Scenario 10- His Apology.

Tamaki
Tamaki waited for you to walk into school, the whole school had watched Tamaki make this set up. You walked into the school gates and everyone started cheering and clapping, you where startled by the sudden noise and the scene in front of you. In (f/c) roses, it spelled your name and a heart shape made of (f/candy) surrounded it. Below both of those, it has the words "I'm sorry" made of (f/scent) candles. "(Y/n), I'm sorry, i never realized how much i needed my puzzle piece till i lost you!" Tamaki said standing in front of you. "Puzzle piece?" You questioned, "you." He smiled.

"i was stupid, it will never happen again. Promise." He whispered and you enveloped him in a hug and you looked up at him. "I forgive you." You said kindly, he reached down and wrapped his arms around your waist. He picked you up and spun you in a small circle, "i love you, (y/n)." He whispered in your ear and buried his face in the crook of your neck. He kissed your neck softly and hugged you, he held onto you softly and didn't let go as he rocked side to side almost. "You're my girl once more" he whispered happily, you nodded and you two where happy once more.

Kyoya
"Kyoya you're so stupid" his sister scolded him and threw a shirt at him, as soon as she heard she was doing his laundry when he told her. You walked into the computer lab and Kyoya's sister blocked your way as soon as you opened the door, "hi again (y/n), its me Kyoya's sis and he is here to apologize." She smiled and covered your eyes before leading you forward. "Okay here we are." She smiled and removed her hand, in front of you and her was, Kyoya. He was tied to a chair and duck tape was on his mouth, he was calm but glared at his sister. She walked over and ripped the duck tape off, "okay apologize" she beamed, "now" she growled.

Kyoya looked over at you, "i am truly sorry, i miss you dearly, i was stupid and wasn't thinking. I have never regretted such a thing, you are my love." Kyoya said passionately, his face twisted with emotion. You walked over and sat on his lap straddling him, "i forgive you Kyoya-Senpai." You whispered and leaned in to kiss him. Kyoya's sister rushed forward and pushed you into him, he grunted and you gasped, he leaned down regardless and kissed you passionately...

Hikaru
You finally decided to face your fear and go to the mall, the place Hikaru cheated on you. You walked into the large mall then you grabbed your purse tightly and walked towards your favorite store. At the front, there stood Hikaru with flowers and papers on the ground in front of him. You looked down at the papers, they spelled out I'm sorry. The first one said 'open us' in big bold letters, you picked it up and opened the folded paper. 'Your lips are like Nyquil' it read, you looked up towards Hikaru with confusion, he motioned for you to continue reading. You grabbed the next, 'i thought it was a bad sign' then the next. 'But... It meant i was in love' and the next, 'i realized i needed you.'

After many more like those, you finally got to the last one. 'I thought it wouldn't hurt cause we where still beginning... I was wrong. I was stupid. But most of all, I'm sorry.' You read from the card, you looked up at him and smiled slightly. "Its okay.. I guess." You muttered not being able to get rid of the smile on your face, he handed you the flowers. Your favorite flowers, you took them softly and hugged him. You looked up at the redhead and kissed his cheek, but he slyly moved his head so you kissed him directly....

Karou
You had walked to your favorite book store and the manager lead you to the back area of the building... Karou was there with your name spelled out of different books from your favorite book series, and I'm sorry made out with your favorite manga/book, with Karou standing behind all the books. He was holding a huge bouquet of your favorite flowers and your favorite chocolates. "What is this?" You asked taking a step backwards, ready to turn tail and flee if needed. "My apology" Karou said shrinking back slightly, "its...." You couldn't think of the right word.