Scenario 7- He gets jealous

Scenario 7- He gets jealous (( has bad words xD ))

Tamaki
You and Tamaki decided to go on a walk to the park, it was a very fancy park. You and Tamaki walked side by side, hand in hand, "i got to go use the washroom" he excused him self as you guys began to approach one. You sat on a bench seated outside it. You began to wait when a boy around your age sat beside you and handed you something, "heres my number. And 50 bucks, and a gummy bear." He said handing you the items. "What, this gummy bear is green with mold and it is stale. And i dont need 50 dollars, i get that every week. Plus i have-.." You where cut off by a furious sounding male, you turned and saw Tamaki. "Plus I'm her boyfriend." He snapped glaring and stood in front of the boy, "my best friend has a private police squad of over 100 officers at ready" he snarled and the boy grabbed his money and paper, not forgetting the gummy bear in a hurry. "Jealous much?" You giggled as you two continued your walk, "i love you so yes i wont let other boys flirt with you." He retorted and held you close to his side.

Kyoya
You and Kyoya where sitting in the computer lab, you always preferred to be in here then the crowded rooms of the school. He was seated across the table from you as you both read, he was reading his black book that he carries everywhere. Not even you knew what laid in that book, you kept sneaking glances at him; but he would just glance up as well and hold your gaze till you always looked back down blushing. You heard the door click open softly, you looked up and saw a guy in your class walk in. "(Y/n)" he called walking over causally, "hello" you responded forgetting his name. "Its me Drew from your class" he grinned sitting on the table, you could slightly see Kyoya and he looked calm but curious. "Hey i was meaning to ask, wanna go on a date?" He asked, in that instant Kyoya flashed from calm to pissed and pushed the boy off the table with a glare and stood up before walking to you and picking you up and growling "mine" at the boy. He carried you out over his shoulder, "uh, what just happened" you asked, he shrugged and set you down.

Hikaru
You stood next to Hikaru, you both decided to go shopping again. You began to wonder away, lost in shopping. A group of boys spotted you aimlessly skimming over the clothes, the seeming leader walked over to you cooly. "I lost my number, can i borrow yours?" He asked using his arm to lean on your shoulder. "No" you replied shrugging him off, "did it hurt?" He asked. You glanced around and saw Hikaru staring in anger, "what hurt?" You asked not looking at the guy. "When you fell from heaven?" He asked, "no but it hurt when i crawled out of hell" you hissed in annoyance "me and my lady both crawled from hell, and we'll drag you back with us. If you dont back the hell off" Hikaru snapped, you nodded and kissed Hikaru's cheek. Watching the boy and his gang scramble away, Hikaru didn't let you go the rest of the night...

Karou
You and Karou where at a restaurant, you wanted to go on another date. You two sat there making awkward small talk, but he didn't seem bothered by it, he is a calm person. The waiter was a male around your age, once you two finished eating he brought you the check; though Karou wanted to pay and even mentioned he would pay about 3 times. You shrugged and promised Karou that you would pay and if he really wanted he could pay next time, which he huffed in response as you opened it. You felt your face go red, even your ears. Karou suddenly curious peered over and saw a phone number that was not the restaurants number. Under it was signed 'Dylan' "that is not okay!" Karou snarled, "excuse me!" You called raising your hand. The Dylan waiter guy came over smirking, "hi me and my boyfriend, dont need this" you smiled after signing the check and gave it back. "I dont want or need your number"you added, Karou put his arm around your waist and pulled you against him.

Twins.
You and the twins decided to go bowling, you were horrible so far and the twins being they where doing good wanted to help. Plus boys kept looking at you, so they where getting jealous, Hikaru was pressed on your left side and had his right arm around your waist and his left arm was guiding your left arm. While Karou was pressed against your right side, his left arm around your waist connecting hands with Hikaru and his right arm guiding your right arm. They where guiding your body and you rolled the ball and made a strike, "thanks you two!" Said happily and turned to your left and kissed Hikaru's cheek then turned to your right and kissed Karou's cheek. You heard a couple of cat calls and a a clicking noise, you looked up and saw a group of boys, "you like more then one guy, ya dirty slut come over here i bet we're better in bed!" They all said adding insults. You took a step back and looked down, "we'll bring you to hell if you dont back our girl!" Hikaru spat balling his fists up, "Hikaru, lets just go, we don't need to get violent." Karou muttered before grabbing both your and Hikaru's wrists and you 3 left.

Mori
You walked close to Mori as you two where wondering town, he kept silent as you continued looking into shop windows. "You okay?" You asked turning to him, the silence bothered you, yes he is the strong and silent type but still... He usually talks a least a little to you... He stayed silent and didn't even look at you, "Mori-senpai...." You muttered and took his hand in yours. ".....what?" He asked suddenly turning to you, he looked down at you and smiled softly. "What is (y/n)?" He asked and moved some hair from your face, "you're really quiet... You okay?" You repeated holding his hand. "Fine, i guess...." He shrugged and looked away and across the street, you slowly turned to see what he was looking at, a group of guys looking you. "They won't stop looking at you." He whispered, "aw Mori, dont be jealous" you said kindly and reached up onto your tippy toes as high as you could, wrapping your arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. He smirked and picked you up by your waist and kissed you in return, you saw him hold up his middle finger at the guys making you giggle but kept kissing him...

Honey
You had honey on your back as you walked in a sweet store with him, "i want that one!" Honey yelled pointing at a large red velvet cake. You shrugged and ordered one for honey and one slice for you. The guy nodded and he was around your age and didn't look at your eyes but your chest. "(Y/n)-chans eyes are up here!" Honey yelled angrily pointing an accusing finger at the guy, the guy was startled and looked up at your face. "Its fine that you're a teen mom, i think your son is cute, i bet i can get you another kid.." The employee cooed leaning on the wall with a grin. "(Y/N)-CHAN IS MINE!" Honey yelled and leapt off your back, and grabbed the guy by the ankle and flipped him into the air and slammed him into the ground. He innocently ran over to you and climbed onto your back,  "uh.... Here the money" you said awkwardly and set the money by the guys hand before taking the cake and quickly leaving with honey hanging onto your back....

(( ok, so I'm really sorry it took this long to update.... Writers block is basically physically painful.. X3 well i promise it wont take as long to update the next one ))

===========PLEASE READ =============
should i make an Ouran high school host club x reader book? If so which character should it be with?