Scenario 16- He meets your parents...

Tamaki
"Mom, dad, this is my boyfriend..." You smiled as Tamaki walked in, he was wearing an expensive suit as he stuck his hand out.

Awkwardly, you mom started blushing shaking his hand.

"My, my, your mother is very beautiful." Tamaki smiled doing his whole host thing.
"O-oh yes, I approve of him." Your mother as very quick to decide.

Your father stared at Tamaki silently.

"Who are your parents." Your dad finally said.

"Well, my mother... She is in France, where I'm originally from, and my father is the head chair men of a Ouran Academy." Tamaki explained and your father's eyes lit up.

"Welcome to the family son, but, hurt my daughter and you will regret coming to Japan!" Your father said sternly, your mother smiled before leading the way to the dining room. It was obvious they liked him.

Kyoya
"This is my boyfriend, Kyoya." You smiled and Kyoya did a bow of respect.

"I am Kyoya Ottori. I promise I treat your daughter right." He quickly said hoping they would accept him, he would be crushed if he couldn't see you.

"You're the youngest Ottori boy right?" Your mother asked quickly.
"Why yes, m'am I am." Kyoya confirmed nodding.
"Really! Oh my god your sister, I worked with her, a lovely family." Your mother grinned hugging Kyoya.

"If (y/m/n) likes you, I guess you can't be that bad." Your father mumbled eyeing Kyoya down.
"Let's go eat dinner." Your mother said brining you all to the dining room.

Hikaru
"Hello, I'm Hikaru." Hikaru said shaking your parents hands.
"Nice to meet you as well" your mother said politely leading you all the to the dining room, your could smell your favorite meal cooking from here.

As soon as you where all sat down..

"Do you have a criminal record? Do you treat (Y/n) right? Do you do drugs? Have you ever hit a women? Do you love (Y/n) for her and not her body? Do you-...." You cut your dad off suddenly.

"Dad.... No, stop, he is fine." You laughed slightly.

Your dad stared at you before sighing,

"Very well, Hun what do you think?" Your dad asked your mom.
"He is so nice, let them be." Your mother giggled beginning to eat.

Kaoru
"Hello, I'm Kaoru." Kaoru introduced him self shaking your parents hands.

"Nice to meet you." Your mother said shaking his hand in return happily.
"Do you love (Y/n)?" Your dad suddenly butted in.

"Why of course, but I will admit, I have made a large mistake... I cheated. But I love her and it is all resolved I swear!" Karou didn't want to hide it from them, your dad stared aggressively at him. Slowly his gaze softened.

"It takes a pair to admit that." Your father said almost in a respectful way.
"Don't say that! But yes, it takes guts." Your mother smiled kindly.

"Well, let's go eat dinner." Your mother smiled leading the way to the dining room where you could smell your favorite food...

Twins
You and the twins sat in the car silently looking at your mansion, you couldn't get out of the car....

"What if they don't like me dating two boys.." You whispered leaning back, hikaru held your left hand while Kaoru held your right..
"It's okay, even if they don't like us, they can't stop us from seeing you." Hikaru promised.
"Hikaru is right, plus I promise I won't let hikaru make any type of inappropriate jokes or sex jokes." Kaoru said p,awfully trying to lighten the mood.

"Okay, let's go." You said finally gaining enough courage to face your parents..

You led the way inside where your parents where waiting.

"We where worried sick, you're 30 minutes late." Your mother scolded pulling you into a hug.
"These are my two boyfriends." You said quickly.
"Hikaru." You said pointing to him
"Kaoru." Then you pointed to Kaoru.

"Nice to meet you both." Your mother smiled happily, your father was silent but shoo on their hands.

Though, in the end your parents ended of really liking them...

Mori
You where worried your parents wouldn't like Mori, think he is too serious, he rarely smiles or laughs.

"Mom, dad, this Takahi Morinozuka." You introduced happily.
"Nice to meet you." Mori said calmly, he gave a small smile.

You smiled at Takashi happily kissing his cheek, though you had to get on your tippy toes too.

After you all ate dinner your mom looked at you both,

"I one hundred percent approve, Mori you are so polite." Your mother said quickly.
"He is polite, I suppose.. I approve..." Your father gave in...

Honey
"(Y/n)" your parents greeted, you held honeys hand leading him inside.
"I thought we where gonna meet your boyfriend, not help you baby sit." Your mom smiled picking honey up.

"Mom.... That  is my boyfriend.... Can you put him down?" You asked awkwardly, your mother was shocked and quickly set honey down. Honey held usa-Chan close as he climbed onto your back.

"Honey can you show our daughters boyfriend to the dining room?" Your mom asked politely.
"But I am your daughters boy friend." Honey said smiling.
"What's your name?" Your dad asked.
"Mitskuni... But people call me honey." Honey said happily.

"Oh well, Hun cam you show honey to the table." Your mom corrected her self as your dad led honey to the dining room.

"How old is 'honey'?" Your mom asked sternly.
"17" you said calmly, your mom looked even more surprised then before.

"Well... He is cute, let's just hope he hits a growth spurt." Your mom sighed before you both joined your dad and honey at the table.

Thankfully, other then the shortness and mistakes of age, your parents loved honey!

Up next will be 'He has a Nightmare' suggested by @cranberry_otaku

And I'm thinking I might do everyone boyfriend scenarios....

Oh and should I add Nekozowa?