How you meet. Twins

Your P.O.V
You walked in the halls and saw some twins, the where hot. You giggled and blushed. They looked at you and smiled, you waved and they began walking towards you. "Hello" you said bowing slightly, they waved and bowed in return. "We couldn't help but notice that you are adorable." They chimed and you blushed and looked down slightly. "Thanks" you mumbled looking back at them, "its our job we work at a host club!" They said happily.

"Oh" you said feeling cheap, "but its not always a lie" they said smirking. "R-really?" You stuttered and they nodded, "well request us in music room 3!" They said walking away. Your stomach fluttered very little guys can make you feel the way they did, yet you didn't know their names. You began to head to the old music room, you opened the doors and rose petals flew past you. You caught one with your hand and it was velvety, you walked in slowly. "Welcome princess" a blonde guy said walking close to you, "i request the twins" you said quickly and he stopped. "It seems your a first time guest not requesting them by name" he said and you nodded.

"Well I'm sorry we are not open for the general public" he said turning around feeling dejected, "come on boss, let her in" two familiar voices said and you looked over his shoulder and saw the twins. You waved and they waved and beckoned you over, you walked picking up your dress slightly. "Hello" they said and you sat in a seat across from them, "we never introduced our selves" they said and you smiled encouragingly. "Im Hikaru." The one on the left said with his left parted hair, his eyes there was something about them like he was not here as if his body was here and his mind was some where far away from here. "Im Kaoru" the one on the right said with his hair parted on the right, his voice seemed slightly higher.

"Im (f/n)" you said and they smiled, "beautiful name for a beautiful girl" they chimed. You blushed looking over at the blonde guy, he smirked and you stuck your tongue out. One with glasses wrote your every move down, well thats what you thought cause if you moved he wrote something down. You felt like he knew what you did all those years ago.... It felt like he knew everything about you, it was scary.

"So this is your host club?" You said/asked and they nodded, "do you guys have drinks?" You asked and a guy came over with a tea tray. "Here you go mrs!" He said with a female like voice, you nodded grabbing a cup. You began to sip on your instant tea, Hikaru pressed him self against kaoru. They looked like they where about to kiss, you spit your drink to the floor in shock. They pulled apart and looked at you, "i-I'm so sorry" you said pulling your dress off and you where wearing a tank top and shorts under it. You got on your knees and used the stupid dress to wipe the tea up, "your dress." The blonde said approaching you with a towel. You laughed akwardly before using the towel. "Your special" the twins whispered before you left.

( that felt short )