Scenario 11- You get Jealous.

Scenario 11- You get jealous.

WARNING: I'm gonna try a new writing style, tell me what you think in the comments below!

Tamaki
You walked next to Tamaki in a mall, and girls kept looking him over and you where at your limit.

"Cute" some girl whispered to her friend eyeing Tamaki like prey.

"okay thats it!" You yelled and glared daggers at the girl.
"this blondie here is mine" you hissed at the girl and grabbed Tamaki by the collar of his shirt and kissed him deeply. He wrapped his arms around your waist and gladly accepted your love, he hugged you and breathed in.

"I love you" he whispered in your ear.
"I love you too" you muttered and nuzzled him slightly, you two stood there embracing each other.

Kyoya
You and Kyoya where in the library sitting next to each other reading, Kyoya had gotten a business book while you got (f/b).

"Hey, your brother is cute. Can you get me his number?" Some girl whispered in your ear suddenly, it spooked you as well as set you off, you glared at her silently.

"I think you must be mistaken, this is my boyfriend, and bitch I said my cause he mine." You spat dropping your book onto the couch you where sitting on with Kyoya and hugged him tightly.

"It's okay, i made some mistakes but I love you too much to fall for some random girl" Kyoya promised in your ear softly and kissed you...

Hikaru
You walked with hikaru at your side, he held your hand while you laced your fingers together. You both walked past some girls and one touched his butt, you caught her in the process...

"Bitch touch my boyfriends ass again and I will slap you so hard even google can't find you." You spat, the girls stared at you in shock before you raised your hand in a threatening manner.

"S-sorry!" She stammered as the girls booked it, your turned back to face Hikaru and he just stared at you smirking.

"I'll wipe that smirk right off your face!" You hissed and snatched his wrist dragging him away.

Kaoru.
You sat at a cafe with Kaoru for brunch, he ate his eggs hungrily as you ate your food more slowly.

"Hey, be right back, I gotta freshen up" you excused your self to bathroom.
"Mkay." He smiled politely.

You finished cleaning up and using the restroom and you opened the door to go back to Kaoru.

"So, uh, you free tonight?" Some random girl had took your seat and was talking with Kaoru, something inside you clicked and you grabbed some random persons glass of water.

"Oops!" You yelled pretending to trip, you splashed the water all over the girl as you 'fell' onto the floor.
"Oh my god I'm soo sorry!" You said struggling to hide your smile.

The girl ran off clearly embarrassed. You dried your seat and sat down, before you continued eating like nothing happened.

"Nice job." Kaoru smiled snickering, you thanked him before you both finished brunch and left before the girl could return.

Twins ((this is gonna be similar to Kaorus cause I'm not the jealous type and i dont know what to do))
You and the twins where back at the mall, your guy's favorite place to be. You sat in between them by the fountain, you each had a coin to toss in. The twins muttered their wishes tossing theirs in, you did the same throwing yours in.

"Be right back." You said walking towards an anime merchandise store quickly.

You quickly bought a few cheap things before going back to the twins, you froze and stared at them. Two girls in skimpy clothes where shoving them selves on the twins, you could tell the twins where uncomfortable but being hosts they didn't want to shove them away.

"Hey, can you two leave?" You asked trying to remain calm, the girls stared at you silently.
"Who are you" one of the girls said sassily.
"Their girlfriend, so back. The. Fuck. Off." You snarled and threw pennies at them.

"Lovely" Hikaru laughed as you sat in between them again.
"Very" Kaoru chuckled.
"Your both mine so hush." You giggled pulling them both into a hug.

Mori
You where walking into the place you agreed to meet Mori at, you walked through the gates to the park and walked towards the tallest tree where he said to meet him.

"Tall boys are so handsome!"
"Picnics are so sad all alone, let us join you!"
"Such manly muscles!"

You shrugged it off as you heard all those things, you walked to the tree and saw Mori. He was sitting in a red and white checkered picnic blanket with food all around him, as well as girls...

"Uh, Mori, who are these girls." You said trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.
"I dont know, they just sat down and started blabbering." Mori said staring at you with honest eyes.

"Oh ok. Hey girls. The boy who is tall, alone at the picnic, and has such manly muscles. Yeah he is my boyfriend so, ya know, if you don't go now. I will end you all." You smiled sweetly, the girls looked horrified before they scattered off.

"Oh yum, (f/f)! My favorite" you smiled sitting beside Mori as you reached for your favorite food.
"Yeah." Mori said as he ate a sandwich.

Honey
You sat with Honey as you both ate some cupcakes, you where in the cafeteria of school.

"Oh! There you are Honey-Senpai!" A girl ran over staring at Honey with big eyes.
"Hi!" Honey giggled as he held Usa-Chan close.
"I was wondering, would you go on a date with me this-..." You cut the girl off slamming your cupcake into her face.

"Oops! I... Tripped." You said sourly as you watched the icing coat her face, you stared at her silently as she began to cry and run off.
"That was mean, but good aim." Honey shrugged glancing at you, you shrugged not caring as you grabbed another cupcake...

(( ok A/N time ))
I AM SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had some big tests at the end of this year, I just finished my first year in high school and i had some really bad panic attacks during it all and the tests took a TON out of me. But I should be fine, I am feeling a lot better and am ready to write! So sorry I was gone for so long, hope you will forgive me! <3

Oh
And
THANKS SO MUCH FOR 40K READS!

I have never had such a popular book and I'm so grateful! Gomen!