Scenario 4- first date ( sorta long kinda )

(F/f) = favorite food.
Tamaki ( Your P.O.V )
You sat in your room, before you heard a knock on your door. You bolted up and ran down the long double stair case you took the left side. You adjusted your hair and flattened your dress, you pulled the door open before any of the maids could. "Tamaki!" You said smiling as you saw him in a tux, "shall we go?" He asked politely sticking his arm out. You blushed and locked arms with him, he lead you to the limo and opened the door for you. You thanked him as you got in, you guys stopped in front of a fancy restaurant. You got (f/f) and ate it happily.

Tamaki got a steak and some water, you watched as he cut it very fancy like as you dug in. You grabbed the napkin and patted your lips feeling weird after seeing how neat he was, you politely ate then. "Whats wrong?" He asked looking up from his food, "oh uh you just seem so fancy"you chuckled blushing. He shook his head and became slightly messier, "I'm not usually this fancy" he chuckled. "Well uh ok" you laughed eating, you both finished and he dropped you off at home.

Kyoya ( Your P.O.V )
You sat in the limo thing with Kyoya, you leaned on him as you wore your flowery dress. He told you nothing to fancy, and he was in some nice flexible clothing rather then a tight tux. His driver pulled out in front of an old truck and let you two out, "whats that?" You asked as he lead you towards the rusty blue truck. "Is that.... A picnic?" You asked your eyes shining lightly, he nodded pulling it open. He pulled out a stool from beside the truck and helped you climb up. "I dont know what you like so i got this thing my friend got me once." He said reaching into a picnic basket, he pulled out a hamburger? With fries and everything. "Oh my friend told me about this when her commoner aunt brought her to an expo market." You said smiling, he handed you a bag and inside was your fast food.

When you guys finished eating you laid down with him on pillows that where in the back of the truck. "I love this" you said smiling, "it was nothing" he smiled at you, you reached up and pushed up his glasses. Seconds later thunder crackled close and it scared you slightly, "your driver ditched us and it might rain" you sighed and he hugged you. "Plus the truck is locked. He muttered and you laughed, "this is still fun" you smiled. You laid in his arms as he held you and you both waited for the rain. Then... It started pouring majorly, rain splattered you both badly rain fogged his glasses and you took them off and wiped them and handed them to him. He smiled at you both sat the rain waiting for his driver soon he picked you both up. He dropped you off at your house then and you kissed kyoya's cheek.

Hikaru. ( Your P.O.V ) ( (F/M)= favorite movie )
You where reading nothing fancy, but now horrible. Great detail! That was all he had told you, it seemed rude but you understood coming from the family you did. You wore a floral dress, typical. You had white lace flats and had your hair up nice, you had your servants and maids help with the makeup. You went and sat downstairs on the bottom stair of the grand staircase, you waited for a good 20 minuets before someone rang the doorbell, you stood up and slowly approached, your legs felt like jelly. You opened the door and Hikaru looked like he randomly threw something on and left, "sorry my twin, karou threw water on me when i was halfway out the door." He apologized and stuck his hand out. "Lets go?" He asked and you grabbed his hand and he ran to a limo holding your hand glancing back a few times.

You two pulled up in front of a fancy movie theater, "i wanted to let you have some choice on this date" he smirked opening the door for you. You got out and walked side by side with him to the doors, you opened it for him smiling. He walked in and smiled at you, you blushed following in after him. You two stood in line and chit chat till it was your turn, "(F/M)" you smiled and the bored lady handed you two tickets. You two got some food and drinks and went to watch the movie...
***
You walked out next to Hikaru as he walked you home, his brother was using the limo... You enjoyed this though, it was a comforting silence. "We should do this again" he randomly blurted and his cheeks where tinged with pink, "i agree" you smiled back and your mansion came into view. He opened the door for you and you walked in and turned around, "thank for this" you smiled and kissed his cheek making him go red. He nodded and walked away from your large house, you turned around and slid down the door with a red face.